Chapter 81 - Past Mistakes

Evening

Vanya entered Malhotra Mansion.......Devaansh couldn't come there as he had some work so Vanya came alone only........

HP greeted her took her luggage......She smiled at him formly..........

HP : Manik Bhaiya and Bhabhi are in their room......

He told her when she asked about them.....She nodded and started going there and HP followed to keep her luggage in her room......

As Vanya was going to step on the stairs but stopped hearing Isha's voice......

Isha : Hello Ex- Best Friend.........

Vanya looked at her.....

Vanya : HP ji aap jaiye hum aate hai.....( HP ji you go I am coming in sometime.....)

HP nodded and left from there.....

Isha : So Manik ne tumhe yahan bula hi liya......( so atlast Manik called you here.....)

Vanya : Tumhe sharam nahi aati.....kis muh se tum mere saamne khadi Ho....Tum itni gir chuki ho ki uss beti ko apni dhal banake lad rahi ho jise tum tab chod ke gayi thi jab use tumhari sabse jyada zaroorat thi.... Aur aaj tum kis muh se khadi ho mujhse aankhein mila ke...... Mujhse kya tum khud se bhi aankhein kaise mila pati ho........ Mere bhai ko aur uski beti ko itna dukh dene ke baad bhi tumhe chain nahi mila jo tumne yahan aane ki himmat ki.......( don't you have any shame........ How can you stoop so low .... You are using Muskaan as your shield......the daughter whom you left when she needed you the most........ And now you are standing infront of me with no remorse....... How could you even sleep peacefully at night by destroying others life........ By giving so much pain to brother and Muskaan weren't you satisfied enough that you are back now..... )

She spoke angrily........

Isha : Don't talk like that.....weren't you involved in it......You only arranged our marriage and forced us to marry knowing very well that none of us were interested in it......not only that because of your forcing only I have to give birth to Muskaan......and when I couldn't live in that middle class lifestyle so I had left them..... Knowing very well I was not interested in it then how could expect me to accept that lifestyle.......

She replied ......

Vanya : I Know I was wrong that time and that was my biggest mistake to trust a woman like you......I still regret that I destroyed my brother's happiness with my own hand by arranging his marriage with you.....I still regret for making a friend like you ........ But don't you dare blame me to hide your mistakes Isha.......Just by trusting you I lost my brother.......And yeah don't think that I can't understand your intentions.....I very know that you want Muskaan because she is the only heir of this Malhotra Empire..... A greedy women like you can do anything to get this luxurious life .......

She said angrily and left from there........

Isha : I don't care what you think about me......I will get what I want........

She spoke to herself and left to her room.......
_______________________________

Manan's room

Manan and Muskaan were playing ......It was Manik's turn so tieing a dupatta on his eyes and trying to catch them.....

Muskaan's look  👇

Nandini : Manik you can't even catch us

She teased him and Muskaan giggled........

He was trying to catch them concentrating on footsteps.........

Manik : Ek baar haath aa jao then I will see you both.....

He replied going here and there......

Thinking something Muskaan pushed Nandini towards Manik smiling mischeviously....

Nandini : Muskaan.......

She gasped........

Hearing her voice near him Manik immediately catched her.....

Muskaan giggled and ran from there.........

Nandini was looking at their actions shockingly........

Manik smiled removing the dupatta from his eyes and looked at her to see her pouting sadly being catched.......

Nandini : This is cheating Manik.....

She said glaring at him......

Manik : But what did I do .....

He asked pulling her more close.......

Nandini : Don't make those innocent faces I know what you had done.....Both father daughter duo team up against me and I got caught......I know you only told my daughter to push me towards you so that you will win.......

She replied........

He laughed at her face and kissed her cheeks which turned red.....

" Oops I am sorry guys "

They moved away hearing Vanya's voice.......

Nandini : Di Aap.....Aaiye na......

She said looking at Vanya who was giving them teasing smile while Manik rolled his eyes.......

Vanya came inside with Muskaan whom she met while coming here......

Muskaan : Bui didn't fufu came.......

She asked as everyone settled on the couches......

Vanya : Baby he couldn't come because of work.....

Nandini : Thank god you came Di.....that women is such a headache.......

She said.......

Vanya nodded......

Vanya : I am sorry.....because of me you are facing problems......

She said looking at Manik then looked Nandini as Manik adverted his eyes .......

Nandini don't have anything to say so she thought to divert the topic.......

Nandini : Umm....Di you must be tired na......You rest for sometime I will tell HP to bring the dinner to your room then we have to implement our plan......

She said and Vanya nodded and went to her room as she was really tired due to the journey........

Manik : I also have some work .....I am in the study......

He said and went to the study attached to their room.......

Nandini sighed seeing the brother sister......

Muskaan : Mumma lets watch Doraemon.......

She said excitingly.......Nandini nodded and then she called HP through intercom to bring some snacks in Vanya's room and then they lied on the bed switching on the TV and they watched Doraemon.........