Chapter 58 - Feelings

Muskaan's room

Muskaan was sitting on her bed and playing with her barbie....and she scratched her neck.....

Muskaan : What is it ? its disturbing me from the morning.....

She said irritatedly......

Going towards the mirror she turned and looked what was that.......

There were some types of rashes ......her skin there turned red because of scratching.......

Muskaan : What this new problem is.......No Mumma and Dad shouldn't see this , otherwise they will get more worried about me.....and beside its not troubling me now.....

She said after she applied some powder on it......she opened her hairs which were earlied tied in a ponny tail to hide it....

Manik and Nandini entered her room that time......

Nandini : What are you doing there standing baby.......

She asked.......

Muskaan : Voh voh I was combing my hairs........

She said.....

Nandini : Come baby I will tie your hairs .......

Muskaan : No Mumma I like it this way........

She said......

They nodded.....and the trio settled on her bed.......

Manik : Baby actually Isha wants to meet you......

He said after sometime........

Muskaan : who ?

She frowned as she didn't know her name.......

Nandini : Voh y...yo...you...your real mother......who came that day......

She said .....

Muskaan : No I don't want to meet her......

Manik : See I told you na Nandini my baby don't wants to meet her......

Manik said looking at Nandini......she sighed......

Nandini : Baby look at me......

She said looking at Muskaan who was looking down ........

Nandini : Do you really don't want to meet her.........Don't you really have to ask her something .....and If not then believe me no one will be going to force you........

She said as Muskaan looked at her......then nodded slowly......

Muskaan : I want to ask her why she left me.......

Manik sighed and hugged her understanding her........

Nandini : My baby......

She pecked Muskaan's forehead.......

Nandini : Don't worry we will soon do something.......

She said and hugged both of them.......

They remained in hug then after sometime they made Muskaan sleep as she wanted to sleep in her room today......

Manik then went downstairs and Manik then gave Mr.Roy , Isha's lawyer number and told him to talk about that deal........
_______________________________

Next Morning

Manan's look 👇

Manik was getting ready for office when his phone rang

He picked it as it was an unknown number........

Manik : Hello.....

Isha : Its me Isha........

Manik : what.....

He said with gritted teeths......

Isha : I hope you don't forget the deal......

She asked.....

Manik : I am not someone who forgets things easily.....by God's grace I have a sharp memory which doesn't let me forget anything......

He said angrily........

She sighed......

Isha : I want to spend today's day with Muskaan........

Manik : it isn't possible because I need time to make Muskaan agree......

He said........at that time Nandini entered the room......she raised her brows at him seeing his off mood in the morning itself........he just blinked at her assuringly.......

Isha : I don't care I wan't to spend today's entire day with my daughter and I think you only said yes about the deal........

She said.......

Manik : I hope you remember that you only left your that daughter......She is not a toy Isha that whenever you want you will play with her feelings and whenever you want you will leave her......she is a child and is very sensitive in these matters......

He said gritting his teeth.....by now Nandini also knew that he is talking to isha......

Isha : I don't care what you think about me .....anyways I will message you my address please bring her here before lunch ......and yeah please pack her night suit also as she will be going to stay here at night.....

She said and disconnected the call.....

He threw his phone on the bed and sat on the bed angrily......Nandini kept her hand on his shoulder......

Manik : She wants Muskaan to stay with her today.....

Nandini sighed.....

Nandini : How will we talk to Muskaan about it......

Manik : We have to....

He sighed covering his face in his palms.......