Chapter 55 - Custody

Two days later........

Night at Dinner Time

Today Manik came back early and everyone was having dinner together when the door bell rang..........

Manan's look 👇

HP opened it and after sometime he came back with a big envelop

Manik looked at it confusingly..........

Manik : Who send these HP.......

HP : I don't know Manik sir......... some courier boy came and gave this........

Manik nodded........

Manik : Please keep it in room .........I will see it later.........

He said continuing his dinner........HP nodded and left taking the envelop.........

After dinner

Manan came to their room.........

Nandini : Today Muskaan is so tired that she slept in her room only Manikji just after the dinner..........

She said and Manik chuckled..........

Manik : Obviously she will be tired if she play this much Nandini..........

He said and she frowned.........

Nandini : Acha if my daughter won't play at this age then when will she play at your age.........

She said sarcastically ..........and defended her daughter..........

Manik sighed..........

Manik : Acha baba Sorry I won't say anything to your daughter, madam...........

Nandini : That's better...........

She said and went to the closet room to get changed ..........

Manik shaked his head in disbelief seeing her but chuckled later...........

His gaze then fell on the envelop that had came sometime back...........he thought to check it.........

He then moved to the the coffee table and picked them..........