Chapter 40 - I am Happy

Inside
Living room

Muskaan : Now tell me Dad........

She said almost on the verge of crying.........

Now both were sitting on the couch .......

Manik : Bacha don't cry.....you are mumma's strong girl right.......

She nodded and and drank the water slowly as he passed her the glass.......

Manik : Acha Muskaan answer me what if you have to leave your Dad someday.....

He said with a heavy heart as he can't even imagine her leaving him.....

Muskaan : No Dad I won't go anywhere leaving you.......

Saying so she hugged him.......

Manik : yes you are not going anywhere.......but just think it will you be able to live without me , won't you be upset, won't you miss me.......

He asked raising his brows and she breaked the hug and spread her hands wide answering .......

Muskaan : I will miss you so so much Dad.......

She said innocently and he chuckled.......

Manik : So as I am your father and you will miss me so so much leaving me just like that your Nanu is also your Mumma's father and she also misses him na .......she will also be upset na .......do you want your Mumma to be upset........

Muskaan : no Dad I don't want that.......

She said immediately.......

Manik : So like a strong girl Muskaan will not cry and let her Mumma live for sometime with her Dad......Okay......

He said and she nodded like a obedient girl......

Muskaan : But I will miss her a lot.........

She said suddenly........

Manik : Don't worry Mumma will soon come to here Muskaan.........

He said and hugged her.......

Sometime later she slept there and He called Nitara to look after her.......

__________________________

Kapoor Villa

Nandini : How could you do this Dad ?

She asked with moist eyes as soon as they entered Kapoor villa.......

Ram : Shouldn't I be the one asking you that ...... how could you even think to act like her real mother.........

He asked angrily.........

Nandini : I am not acting Dad , she is my daughter , and I am her mother........

She said getting frustrated.......

Ram : That doesn't matter what she is for you......but the society will only see you as a second wife........

He said trying to make her understand.....

Nandini : I don't care about the damn society Dad.........this society will bring some or the other topic to gossip.....I just care about my family........I can't keep the society happy Dad but I can surely keep my family happy.........

She said........

Ram : This is your thoughts about them ...... but what about them .......... Do you think that Muskaan will choose you over her mother if she come in front of her.......

He asked sighing.........

She kept quiet because she also didn't knew what to answer......

Ram : Dekho beta try to see from a parent's POV can you see you child living someone's life....... Wouldn't you want your child to live a happy and respectful life.........

He asked......

Nandini : But I am happy Dad.....

Ram : Did you thought what would Muskaan feel when she will know that whom she trusted is not her real mother......

He said........

Nandini : Dad you are saying as if you never hide anything from us for our betterment.......

She said and ran to her room crying without hearing his reply .........while Ram sat on the sofa with a thud frozed hearing this......

She locked her room door and lied on her bed hiding her face in the pillow crying...........

She just want to share her feeling with someone.......

So she called Ankita.......

Nandini : He...hello......Anki.......

Here Ankita who was in Saksham's cabin both were discussing about the upcoming project ........

She saw Nandini's call...

Ankita : Hey Hey Nandini why are you crying.........

She asked worriedly as soon as she heard Nandini's voice........

Saksham also looked at her concerned........

Nandini : Anki can you come home now..........Dad got to know about the truth he took me back to Kapoor villa....

She said hiccupping.........

Ankita : Okay Okay don't cry ......I will just reach there in sometime........

She said and Nandini disconnected the call.......

Ankita : Saksham Dad got to know that about about the truth about Manan's marriage and took her back to his house......

She told Saksham...

Saksham : OMG lets do one thing you go to Nandini and I am going to Malhotra Mansion.......

He said and she nodded .......both then left to their destination........