Chapter 8 - Marriage?

Manik stopped his car in front of her house....

Nandini : Bye Manikji...

Manik : Bye Nandini and Thanks once again....

Nandini : That's not needed.... Goodnight then...

Opening the seat belt she got down from the car...

She was going inside when Manik called her remembering something.....

Manik : Nandini

Nandini : Yes Manikji...

He got down from the car and came to her...

Manik : Voh I forgot to take your number....

Nandini : Ohh yeah.... Give me your phone I'll type it...

Then both shared each others no.s

Manik : Nandini please try to come before 7 tomorrow.... Actually Muskaan usually wakes up early for school...

Nandini : Okay don't worry Manikji, I'll be there on time...

Manik : Also have you decided to tell anybody in your home about our marriage...

Nandini : No I won't share with any of my family members except my friend Ankita because they won't let me anyone's fake mother but she would understand me and won't stop me... So after marriage only we'll tell them ....what about you...

Manik : Actually my family members knew my Ex-wife so there is nothing to hide from them but except them I'll just share it with my one friend....

Nandini : Okay.... Then goodnight.... Bye...

Manik : Bye... Goodnight...

Then Nandini went inside and Manik called someone sitting in his car starting it....

Manik : Pick up the call damn it.... Ugh why he isn't picking up my call...

He started cursing the person he called....

The person attended it...

Per : (sleepily) Hello ....who's this?

As he didn't saw the name...

Manik : I am coming to your home Saksham.... now...

Listening his voice he sat up with a jerk...

Saksham : what ?

Manik : Yes its very important...

Saksham : ( understanding his tensed tone) Yeah okay....

Manik : By the way why weren't you picking up my calls.... I called you so many times idiot....

He asked on the Bluetooth attached to his ear driving the car....

Saksham : Because the normal people sleep at this time Manik... And I am normal not like you who called his friend in the middle of the night and asked the silly question " why didn't you picked my call "

He said mimicking him....

Manik sighed and disconnected the call without replying back....

Saksham : Huh... When he doesn't have anything to speak he always disconnects the call....

Saying this he went to wash his face for the serious talk....

Kapoor Villa

Nandini tiptoed inside her house and went to her room and closed the door slowly....

Turning around she saw Ankita was sleeping on her bed peacefully... She sighed thinking that very soon her sleep will flew away from her eyes....

After freshening up she come to wake her up....