Chapter 67 - Nandini meet Muskaan

MM Designs

Manik hurriedly came out of his cabin as he got Ram's call who told him everything........

Manik's look 👇

Arhaan saw him going somewhere like this

Arhaan : What happened Bhai........where are you going..... also you seem worried.........

Manik : Nandini needs me now Arhaan......Nandini, Anvi and DK get to know that Ms.Rai is their mother........I am going home............

He said hurriedly left from there immediately.........

Arhaan was shocked........

He quickly dialled a number..........

Arhaan : Where are you ?

He asked as the person on the other side picked the call...........

Arhaan : I coming there now........

He said hearing the person's reply and disconnected the call and left MM Designs telling Saksham about the situation.........
_______________________________

Isha's House

Nandini came at Isha's house to meet Muskaan.......she wants to meet her.......

But coming here she was shocked to see the door locked........Sweat beats formed on her forehead thinking the various situations possible..........

Nandini : No No she can't do this.......she can't take Muskaan away from us......she can't......

Her breaths become uneven.........Till she heard........

" Mumma "

Muskaan's look 👇

She looked back and saw Muskaan who seeing Nandini immediately ran towards her

She looked back and saw Muskaan who seeing Nandini immediately ran towards her......Isha came behind her......

Nandini hugged her tight kneeling down........

Nandini : Thank God........My baby........

She broke the hug and asked........

Nandini : Where did you go baby..........

Muskaan : Voh I wanted something from the stationary so I went with her.........

She said and gestured towards Isha.........Nandini nodded hearing her........

Isha : Lets go inside Nandini.........

She said as they were still in the corridor........Nandini nodded and they went inside.........

Isha saw Nandini's stressed face she understood that she isn't well..........

Isha : You sit I will bring something for you........

She said politely and went in the Kitchen........

Muskaan : Mumma you here..........

She asked Nandini who was looking around the house sitting on the sofa while Muskaan was beside her sitting hugging Nandini...........

Nandini looked at her.......

Nandini : I have missed My Musu and wanted to hug her so I came here........

She replied smiling and Muskaan giggled........

Till that time Isha brought water for Nandini.........

Nandini : Thank you ........

She said politely..........

Isha nodded.......

They talked for more 15 minutes then Nandini decided to leave.........

Muskaan : Is it necessary to go Mumma........

Nandini : Yes Baby I had to go ......but promise me you will have your food on time and won't trouble her.......

She gestured towards Isha.........Muskaan nodded and then Nandini told her to go to her room which Muskaan obliged........

Isha asked Nandini as Muskaan left.........Though Isha hate her for taking her place in Muskaan's life ( as she thinks ) but being a human she just didn't talk harshly to Nandini seeing her weak expressions.........

Isha : Are you alright........

Nandini looked at her..........

Nandini : Yeah .........I am fine.....I just realised what Muskaan must have felt when she got to know about our lie.........and being innocent she forgave us and happily accepted me.......Anyways forget it.....And Thank you for letting me meet her........

She said and went from there and Isha sighed.........
________________________________

Manik reached Malhotra Mansion and searched Nandini in the whole house but didn't found her.......He then left to search her in the Academy.......
________________________________

Home Orphanage

After learning about such a big truth of her life Anvi came in their orphanage.......She needed some peace to calm her mind........

She sat on the bench of the Garden and closed her eyes.........

" Are you alright "

She heard the voice but didn't opened her eyes knowing very well who must be there she just leaned on his shoulder clutching his arm.......

Anvi : I will be fine Arhaan.......

Yes he is Arhaan........they were dating since a month when Arhaan confessed his feeling to her and Anvi also confessed as she too have the same feeling for him.......No one knows know about their relationship till now.........

Arhaan : Everything will be alright........Don't worry I am there na........

Anvi : I don't know Arhaan.......Just now we got back our Maa but with the happiness we got sorrows too after learning about her cancer........

She cried.........

Arhaan : She will be fine soon.........

He said and hugged her side ways and she cried in his arms........