Chapter 43 - I Love Her

4 Days Later

In these four days Nandini stayed in Kapoor Villa ......Ram didn't let her go to MM but she started her dance academy.......some children started coming in her academy.......though she missed Manik and Muskaan a lot but her dance was able to distract her from the problems going in her life for sometime.........

She daily talked with Manik and Muskaan and also video called them but they couldn't get the chance to meet each other.......

And as for Manik , he got more busy in MM designs as Akansha left so the work pressue fall on him and Saksham the most.......then also he took time for Muskaan and talked with Nandini........

Today is Sunday so he decided to go to Ram.......

Nandini is in her Academy with DK helping her, Ram was in orphanage while Anvi was in home.........
______________________________

Malhotra Mansion

Manik : Nitara you take Muskaan to Nandini's Academy , I will be there in sometime..........

He said sitting in his car.......

Manik's look 👇

Nitara : Okay Bhai don't worry we will go there in sometime

She replied and he went while Nitara went inside Muskaan's room to see her doing her Homework sincerely.......

Nitara : Wow Muskaan ........like a good girl you are completing your homework without anyone's help......

She said coming towards her........

Muskaan smiled at her.........

Muskaan : Haan Nitu di , Mumma said that if I will do my homework myself correctly then she will return soon.........

She said innocently.......

Nitara : Ohh.......Proud of you bacha........complete it fast then we will go to meet mumma........

She said and frowned caressing her face.......

Nitara : Muskaan you have fever baby........

Muskaan : Leave it ......Are we really going to meet Mumma......

She asked excitedly........

Nitara : Not till you take your medicines........Otherwise we aren't going anywhere........

She said strictly.........

Muskaan nodded slowly.........

Nitara : Good girl now keep the book aside till then I will bring something to eat for you..........

She said and went to bring soup for Muskaan so that she can have medicines...........

Sometime later Muskaan came downstairs and had her soup silently because she want to go to her Mumma soon.......