Chapter 24 - Nandini in MM Designs

Malhotra Mansion

At dinner time Vanya and Devaansh came to MM.... They had their dinner with everyone....

After dinner all were sitting in the living room and Nitara didn't came today..... when Nandini stood and went to the kitchen to bring coffee for everyone and Muskaan and Vanya also went behind her....

Vanya wanted to talk to her but didn't got the chance to talk to her since the day she met her.....

Now only Manik, Devaansh and Arhaan were left in the living room when Manik told both of them about Nandini's accident last night....

Devaansh sighed....

Devaansh : I am getting your point Manik....what you are trying to say but I assure you that Vanya didn't pushed Nandini in the pool nor she locked her there.... Vanya was with me since the party got over she didn't even left the room....

Manik : I am just worried jeeju....

He said sighing...

Devaansh : Why don't you put CCTVs in the mansion Manik and connect it only with your Laptop so that only you can have the access through it.....

He suggested thoughtfully....

Manik : I think you are right Jeeju.... I'll talk about it with Saksham.... Thanks..

He smiled...

Devaansh : I think you should forgive her now Manik she is genuinely guilty....

He said after sometime....

Manik : I'll think about it jeeju....

He nodded looking at him....
_______________________________

Kitchen

Nandini was pouring hot milk in the mugs for coffee and Muskaan was sitting on the stool and little away from them enjoying her birthday cake which was left....

Vanya said

Vanya : I'm sorry Nandini....

She apologized genuinely...

Nandini : For what Di....

She frowned stirring the coffee...

Vanya : For doubting you for her..

She said looking at Muskaan....

Nandini : Its okay Di.... You were concerned for her....

She smiled at her..

Vanya : Nandini I just want a promise from you....

Nandini : What Di?

Vanya : Promise me that you will never leave my brother and always be with him and Muskaan whatever the situation may come....

She asked hopefully..

Nandini : I promise Di that I'll never leave them....

She said holding her hand....

They they took the coffee outside and after enjoying it Devaansh.....

Devaansh : I think we should leave now Manik.... We will meet you before leaving tomorrow....

All frowned

Manik : Leaving....

Devaansh : Yeah We have a flight back tomorrow night...

Manik : But its just two days jeeju.... You should stay here for some more time....

Devaansh : Actually An important work came so we have to leave early.....