Chapter 60 - Trouble

Evening at 7 PM

Whole day passed and Muskaan did everything to irritate Isha so that she would never think to live with her........

Muskaan's room

Muskaan was changing into her night suit when Isha entered the room......

Isha : What are these Muskaan......

She said worriedly seeing the rashes on Muskaan's shoulder..... Muskaan immediately wore her shirt......

Muskaan : Umm....Nothing.......

Isha : Tell me clearly or I will call and ask Manik ..........

She said strictly.........

Muskaan : No don't call Dad........

She said immediately........

Isha forcefully saw what are those.........

Isha : How did you got them Muskaan ......Are you taking some medicines ....okay let me see in the bag......Manik might have kept it .......

She said softly.......

Muskaan : No Dad and Mumma don't know about it........

Isha : What ?

She was shocked as Muskaan said this..........

Muskaan : I didn't told them anything to not worry them.....

She replied.....

Isha : Anyways wear your jacket over the night suit we are going to the doctor immediately.......

She said sternly and picked Muskaan's jacket.......

Muskaan : but.......

Isha : I am not going to listen a No.......you are a good girl right.....come lets go the Doctor........he will give you the medicine........

She said and Muskaan nodded silently wearing her jacked and shoes..........
_______________________________

Hospital

Doc : Nothing to worry Ms.Isha ......these rashes were just because she was taking a lot of stress......I am recommending the cream just apply it on the rashes and she will be alright in a week......

The doctor prescribed..........

Isha : Umm Doctor can you please give me a medial for it actually in school it will be needed for applying leave .........

She said......and Muskaan looked at her.........

Doc : Yeah sure........
________________________________

Muskaan : Can I ask you something.........

She asked politely........

Isha : yes beta..........

They reached her house a long back and Muskaan was siiting on her bed and Isha was sitting infront of her..........

Muskaan : Why did you left?

It didn't took time for Isha to understand what she was asking.......she didn't have anything to say.........

Getting no reply from her Muskaan asked........

Muskaan : Okay.....Can you do something for me.........

Isha looked at her and nodded........

Isha : Anything beta........

Muskaan : Please go away from here.....and don't come in our life again .......I am sorry I know you are feeling bad .......But please understand it I am happy with Dad and Mumma.......I love them a lot .......you know they wouldn't be able to sleep now because I am not with them.......when you are again and again coming in our lives its only hurting my Dad and Mumma.......do you know from the time you came in our life my Mumma was just crying........Please leave us......

Isha just frozed at her place hearing such words from Muskaan ..........

Muskaan lied on the bed and covered herself not realizing what she has done as she was missing her parents a lot.....

Isha silently came out of the room........her tears fell.......But she still didn't realized her mistake which she did years back and now when Destiny had made plans to make her realise her mistakes she choosed to live in a fake world made up of her assumptions .........

Isha : You have done enough Manik and Nandini now I will see how will you get her custody........