Chapter 37 - Manik's Plan

Next Day Morning

After dropping Muskaan at her school Manan went to MM Designs ...........

Manan's look👇

______________________________

MM Designs

Saksham 's cabin

Saksham was in his cabin working when Ankita entered with a blank face........

Saksham : Hey .........HI........you are late today.........

He said in his usual casual tone as he didn't remembered anything from the last day..........

But she didn't replied and placed an envelop in front of him.........

Saksham : What is this Ankita ?

He asked frowning confused by her behaiviour.......

Ankita : My Resignation...........

She said blankly........

Saksham : What ?

He shouted shockingly and stood from his chair.........

Saksham : But why ?

He asked coming close to her but she moved back........

Ankita : Don't your remember anything from yesterday or just pretending.........

She asked .......

Saksham : No No I don't remember anything........tell me what I have done that that you are leaving the job without thinking...........

He said frustrated.........

Ankita : You told me everything what you did and how you selected me as your PA..........

She replied.......

And he was shocked..............he said after sometime........

Saksham : okay Okay I accept that what I have done to bring you here is a wrong way and I am sorry for that but why are you leaving .........