Chapter 25 - Mrs. Malhotra

MM Designs

Manik came down with Saksham behind him.... Both frowned seeing the staff whispering and gossiping.... They came at the reception where he saw Muskaan hugging Nandini who was standing looking more precisely glaring the receptionist Pam.... Who also have the same expressions....

Manik : Whats happening here?

He asked looking at everyone in his usual tone...

Hearing his voice they looked at him....

Muskaan : Dad

She exclaimed happily and ran to him who lifted her...

Nandini : Nothing Manikji....

She said smirking looking at Pam's pale face...

Manik : Go and do your work everybody.... I'm not paying you to gossip around...

He said sternly to everyone who dispersed and he came to Nandini....

Manik : You could have came in my cabin Nandini... Why are you waiting here...

He asked softly and Saksham nodded..

Nandini : Voh she didn't let us in... Said we have to take an appointment to meet you so I asked her to confirm it with you but then also she didn't allowed so I had to call you...

By the end when she completed Manik was glaring at Pam badly...

Manik : Do you even know who is she?

He shouted at Pam who shivered seeing his anger....

Pam : N... N... No... S.. Sir... No sir..

She stammered looking down...

Manik : She is my wife dammit and you stopped her coming inside my cabin....when she asked you to confirm with me then why didn't you called... Have I hired you to boss around everyone....

He said sternly...

Pam : I am so sorry sir... I promise the mistake won't repeat again...

She said apologizing

Manik : If I give you chance then only you can repeat the mistake but how could you repeat it when I'm firing you at this instance....

Nandini looked at him shockingly... She didn't want anyone to get jobless she just wanted to teach Pam so she wouldn't behave with anyone like that....

Pam : No no sir please... Don't fire me Sir... I am sorry sir I'm sorry ma'am I won't repeat it again please forgive me...

She said and her tears spilled...

Nandini : Manikji leave her na...she apologized also... Don't fire her... She won't repeat it again..

She said genuinely concerned for pam...

Manik shaked his head in disbelief seeing her.... Then sighed

Manik : okay I'm giving you last chance if I see you behaving like this with anyone else afterwards then I won't leave think before firing from Job...

He said sternly and Pam sighed in relief and looked at Nandini gratefully who nodded...

Nandini : Lets go Manikji I have brought lunch for you guys...

He nodded and all went to his cabin....

They all settled on the couch in his cabin when Nandini stood after setting the table...

Nandini : You all start the lunch I'm just coming calling Ankita also....

Saksham : No bhabhi you sit here... You don't need to go anywhere.... not only you I think no one should go anywhere I'll just call her....