Chapter 52 - Hamari Duniya

Trisha : How can you love me..... I am such a bad person.....

She said breaking the hug and looking at him shockingly..........he sighed........

Armaan : I know it is unexpected but please trust me.......I love you so much ..........just give me a chance........And if you don't want that I promise I won't force you and we will be friends forever........

He said and she looked at him silently .........

Trisha : do you really want to live with me ( he nodded )........do you really love me ( he nodded )........you want to to give us a chance ( he again nodded )........Then Can you do something for me Which I will ask ..........

Armaan : Anything for you...........

He said nodding........

Trisha : Then take me away from here.........away from this city.......this country..........If you want that I should start a new future with you then please take me away from my past and this country..........

He understood that she wanted to run away from the circumstances ...........

He just hugged her again seeing her crying face.........

Armaan : Okay I promise we both will go away from here but not before you will do something which I will say.........

He said seriously and she nodded agreeing to do anything for leaving this place...........

Trisha : What ?

She asked .........

Armaan : Not before you have those yummy chocolate cookies which I specially baked for you........

He said and she looked at him frowning to see him trying to hide his smile.........

He started laughing at her expressions and she also chuckled seeing him laughing..........
_____________________________

Malhotra mansion

Manan with Muskaan were in their room ...........

Manik : Please listen to us baby once..........

He said as Muskaan was trying to come out of his hold..........

Nandini was looking at them with teary eyes.........

Muskaan looked at Manik first and then at Nandini then she looked down and said slowly.........

Muskaan : Why you both lied to me.........

He sighed...........

Manik : Baby look at me.......

She did.........

Manik : Answer the questions honestly I am going to ask you..........

She nodded..........

Manik : Tell me who came at your birthday and you were happy to see that person.........

She looked at Nandini...........

Manik : Who took care of you like a mother and gave you so much love.........

She pointed at Nandini.......

Manik : Now tell me if as you said she isn't your real mumma ..........then will if your real mumma loved you like Nandini won't she be with you..........will not she take care of you........

He explained.........

( Here Manik just explained Muskaan what he thought about Isha.......so please don't think like he is filling her ears against Isha ......he isn't doing that )

Muskaan was silent........

Muskaan : Don't she love me that she left me..........

Manik was helpless that he don't know what to reply her ........

So he stayed silent..........

Muskaan : Will she also leave me like her..........

She asked looking at Nandini fearing that she would again loose her mother........

Hearing this Manan were shocked........Nandini immediately kneeled down in front of Muskaan and shaked her head vigorously..........

Nandini : Where would I go leaving my Heart.........haan.........How can I go leaving my Musu baby........

She said holding Muskaan's little hands..........

Muskaan : Pakka........

Nandini : Promise........

She said...........

Muskaan hugged her immediately and Nandini also wrapped her in her arms as the tears fell from her eyes...........

Manik smiled at them and wiped his corner of eyes ............

Manik : Family hug without me..........

He said fake sadly.........

They broke the hug and opened their arms chuckling looking at his expressions........

Manik immediately hugged both of them ..........

Muskaan : My Mumma , and My Dad...........

She said and giggled...........

Manan smiled........

Manik : My lifelines........

He said looking at them they smiled widely..........

Manik and Muskaan then looked at Nandini to say something............

Nandini : My Heart and My Heartbeat..............

She said looking at Muskaan first then looked at Manik..........

They smiled brighty.........

Manik then winked at Muskaan who nodded smiling.........Nandini noticed their gesture but didn't said anything...........

They then suddenly kissed Nandini's cheeks from either side..........

Manik : Hamari Duniya.........

He whispered and they smiled brightly ..........