Chapter 27 - She is Alive

Manik smiled at her .......

Manik : Please have a seat Ms.Rai....

They sat....

Parween : Lets start the meeting Mr.Malhotra .....

He nodded and the meeting started.....

3 hours later.....

The meeting ended and Parween was very impressed by the idea and she appreciated.....

Parween : I must say Mr. Malhotra the idea is superb and I am impressed....

She said smiling .....

Manik : That's my honour ma'am .....

He thanked her....

Parween : So we are ready to invest 70 million in this project.....

Manik and Saksham looked at her shockingly.....because this investment is the highest ...non of the investors till date had invested this much amount in the starting of the the project itself.....because later the amount might increase according the requirement of the project.....

Manik : Ohh.....Thanks for trusting MM designs and us Ms.Parween.....

He said smiling and she nodded.....

Then they talked for some more time.....when Manik looked at his watch.....because he also had the meeting with the owner of PR Academy in sometime so he said.....

Manik : I am sorry Ms . Parween I need to leave its really important.....

He then said to Saksham.....

Manik : Saksham please drop her till her hotel and make sure she is comfortable there as she is new here.....

Saksham nodded and Manik stood.....

But she stopped them.....

Parween : Mr . Malhotra I have to talk to you something important...alone ....dont worry I won't take your much time....

She said and looked and nodded at her secretary to leave the cabin for a while .....

Saksham looked at Manik who blinked his eyes and asked him to go and he will talk to her Saksham nodded and left the cabin....

Now only Manik and she was left in the cabin.....

Manik : Now tell me Ms.Parween ....

He asked sitting back on his chair.....

She took a deep breath before saying......

Parween : The one with whom you have the meeting in sometime is me only Manik....

She said calling him with name and he frowned ..........

Manik : No Ma'am you might have misunderstood because I have a meeting with the Owner of PR Academy........

He said clearing himself.......

Parween : Yeah you are right but I am only the owner of PR Academy and Nandini's Mother.....

She said dropping the bomb and he frozed......she sighed.....

The words are not coming from his mouth.........he stammered.....

Manik : Y.....you.....but .......but....how is.....that ...even possible........Nandini said her mother died..........

He said shockingly.......

Parween : she said because she was told that her mother died but that's not the truth......

Manik : But why ma'am.......

He asked curiously and she sighed.....

Parween : This is not the time to talk about the past Manik .....you just take these paper.....I have registered the Academy on Nandini's name........and please its a request don't tell her about me.....

She said forwarding the file towards him.......he couldn't deny it because she has the right to give anything to her daughter so he took it...

Manik : Okay ma'am.......

Parween : Call me Mom Manik.....

She smiled saying this.......

Manik : okay......Mom ..........I won' t tell her about you but you can meet your daughter atleast......

He asked .........she smiled .....

Parween : yeah sure .......

Manik : lets go then....we all will have lunch together.....

She nodded happily and wipped the corner of her eyes......and he quickly dialled Nandini's number....

Manik : ugg....hello Nandini where are you now........

He asked as soon as she picked the call......

Nandini : I am on the way back home Manikji ........

She replied as Muskaan put the phone on speaker mode as both were returning back home from Muskaan's School and Nandini is driving........

Manik : Acha reach home soon .....we are having a guest for lunch........

He said looking at Parween.........

Nandini : who....

She asked frowning .....

Manik : some important client Nandini .......

Nandini : important client .........you could have told me earlier Manikji ........I would have prepared special lunch......

She said panicking....

Manik : Just your presence will make it special Nandini........now don't think anything else and reach home soon but don't drive fast .........okay.....

He said chuckling.....

Nandini : okay ....bye......

Muskaan : Bye Dad......

Muskaan said...

Manik : bye mera bacha......

Saying so disconnected the call.......

After that he looked at Parween and said......

Manik : but Mom .....won't she get to know about you if she will see you........I mean obviously knew how her mother looks.....

Parween : No ...I am sure that her Dad haven't show my photo to any of my kids and when I left them they were so small that they couldn't remember my face.....

She said with some pain in her eyes.....

He nodded and said to divert the topic......

Manik : hmm.......lets go then.....

Both stood and left for RM.........with Manik saying Saksham that he will return soon......And Parween asked her lawyer and P.A to leave....

It took them alost an hour to reach there because of the traffic.......

When they reached there Nandini and Muskaan were already present there.......

Both were sitting on the couch in the living room giggling when Nandini saw Manik coming inside with a lady and she immediately knew she is the important client......she also felt something different connection with the woman but she shrugged the thought and stood from the couch to welcome them as Muskaan ran to her Dad......