Chapter 69 - Lag Ja Gale

Malhotra Mansion

At 7 PM

Manan's room

Doctor : Nothing to worry Mr.Malhotra ....... She is stressed that's why she fainted......nothing serious........She will gain her consciousness back in sometime........And the fever will also subside in sometime if you do keep doing the ice cold bar on her forehead ( Thande paani ki patti )

The doctor said checking her........

Manik nodded........

Manik : Thank you Doctor.......HP please escort the doctor till the door and bring the ice cold water.......

HP nodded and went down with the doctor........

Manik sat beside Nandini on the bed holding her hand........

Manik : Please get well soon Nandini.......You are my strength if you will get weak then how would I be able to live........

He said kissing her back of hand and pecking her forehead........

After sometime HP returned with the ice cold water and giving it to Manik he went from there praying for Nandini's wellness..........

Manik kept the wet cloth of her forehead and time to time checked her temperature.........He himself didn't knew for how much time he did this and slept with the support of the head rest.........
_________________________________

At 11 PM

Nandini slowly opened her eyes........the first thing she saw was Manik's face........

Her eyes became moist realizing the events in her life.......Seeing his face she sighed......She loves him beyond anything......He is her life and Muskaan is his life........He couldn't live without her......She realized when today she saw the Isha's house locked she is scared to death thinking what if Isha really took Muskaan away from them, from Manik......If that happens then she will never be able to forgive herself......Her tears fell......She tried to sit but as Manik was holding her sitting beside her his sleep broke and he saw her.......

He panicked seeing the tears in her eyes........

Manik : Thank god Nandini you woke up......Oh why are you crying is it paining anywhere.......

She looked at him as he helped her to sit.........

She slowly kept her hand on her heart.......

He looked at painfully......

He hugged her........

Manik : Shh......Don't cry baby.........please .....Shhh.......

He caressed her back hugging her whispered soothing words to her........

He broke the hug after sometime........

Manik : I am sorry because of me also you are somewhat hurt.........

He said cupping her face and she frowned..........

Nandini : Aapne kya kiya?

She asked slowly........

Manik : Voh I already know that She is your Mother..........from the time she had entered our life........

He said and she just closed her eyes letting the tears fall........

Manik : Please forgive me Nandini but I didn't wanted to hurt you........I just wanted that its was their right to tell this truth to you first.......I am sorry........

He said and she hugged him hiding her face in his chest..........

Nandini : Hmmmm........

She just hummed and he sighed in relief and caressed her hairs..........

Manik : Let me bring something for you to eat.........

Nandini : No I am not feeling hungry........

He sighed.........

Nandini : Can I hug you and sleep..........

She asked looking at him and he smiled and both lied.........

Manik : Ofcourse its your right.........

He said and hugged her .........

Lag ja gale ke phir yeh
Haseen raat ho na ho...
Shayad phir iss janam mein
Mulaqaat ho na ho

Lag ja gale... ae... ae...

Humko mili hain aaj yeh
Ghadiyaan naseeb se

Humko mili hain aaj yeh
Ghadiyaan naseeb se
Jee bhar ke dekh leejiye
Humko qareeb se

Phir aap ke naseeb mein
Yeh baat ho na ho...
Shayad phir is janam mein
Mulaqaat ho na ho

Lag ja gale... ae... ae...

Paas aaiye ke hum nahin
Aayenge baar baar

Paas aaiye ke hum nahin
Aayenge baar baar
Baahein gale mein daal ke
Hum ro lein zaar zaar

Aankhon se phir yeh pyaar ki
Barsaat ho na ho
Shaayad phir is janam mein
Mulaqaat ho na ho

Lag jaa gale ke phir yeh
Haseen raat ho na ho
Shaayad phir iss janam mein
Mulaqaat ho na ho

Lag ja gale... ae... ae...

Manik slept after sometime but Nandini didn't sleep for the whole night.........

She just kept staring at him.........

________________________________

Lucknow

At 1 AM

Nitara's flat

Her sleep broke with the bell ring sound.........

Nitara : who could be at this time.........

She said looking at the clock ......

She got up from the bed and went to open the door........

Her eyes went wide seeing the person.........

Nitara : DK.....you here.........

DK : Can I come inside..........

He asked slowly..........

She nodded and gave him the way to come inside..........

In this time DK and Nitara daily talked with each other on phone.......They started as friends but now they were more than friends.........but still they didn't confessed their feelings to each other........

After sometime

Nitara : Don't worry DK everything will be alright soon.........

She after hearing everything from him........

He looked at her........

He silently lie his head on her lap...........she was surprised with his actions but still she caressed his hairs........

DK : why did they do this to us Nitara ? what was our fault in their fight that we have to yearn for our Mother's love and we lived our life believing that she is dead which wasn't true and I am glad of that........But now why again God it testing us........years after we got our mother then her illness......don't we deserve to live with our mother.........

He said looking at her.......

Nitara : Don't say that DK.........be positive okay........Nothing will happen to her......she will be back fit and fine after the treatment.........

She said and he sighed...........

And sometime later they slept like that only......