Chapter 31 - Holi Party

Manik with Priya and Ram came outside the mansion........

Excusing themselves Manik and Priya went to Nandini........

Anvi frowned seeing them coming together .......... She quickly went to Ram..........

Anvi : Dad.......

She called as she reached him.......

Ram : Ha bolo beta...........

He said looking at her.......

Anvi : Dad I want to ask something from you ............. And I want you to please answer it honestly

She said in a serious tone........... he nodded ..........

They were standing near the entrance away from everyone and the music..........

Anvi : Dad you remember you once told me that Nandini have the exact same eyes like Maa......... but today I saw someone else with those eyes.........

She said worriedly............. And hearing her Ram got nervous that he had lie to his daughter now because now they can't tell the truth...........

Ram : Its nothing like that beta as you are thinking........... you know na your mother is ..........

He stopped himself from saying that because he can't say this anymore..........but Anvi thought that she had hurt her father by reminding about her mother's memories..........

Anvi : I am sorry Dad...........I am so sorry ............ I hurt you.............I just wanted to clear the doubt.......please believe me I don't intented to hurt you......

She apologized worriedly.........

Ram : Koi baat nahi beta .......... Now lets go there for the pooja.......

When every reached there they started the pooja by igniting the fire of holika and the couples did its parikrama together while those who are single they did the parikramas separately by girls together and boys together.......

After the pooja all had the dinner and the guests and Trisha left except the family members..........

Manan were talking to Priya as she was leaving now......... all were standing together.......

Nandini : Aunty you have to come tomorrow early not like today as you were late today.........

Pri : Ha Haan bacha I will reach early tomorrow..........

Nandini smiled while Manik looked away being guilty to hide this big truth from her..........

Pri : Acha okay bye.......

She said and both nodded .......... Then looking at Ram she blinked that they will meet tomorrow who blinked back......

When she left..... Arhaan and Saksham said together to Ram..........

Both stood beside Anvi and Ankita respectively....

Arhaan - Saksham : Uncle let me drop you guys at home.........

As they said together all looked at them raising their brows ...........

Manan looked at each other with a look "Are you also thinking the same which I am thinking "........ Then nodded and smiled at each other............

Ram : No beta we can go ourselves............

He denied their request politely........... both nodded.........

They left then..........Saksham also left.............

Nandini : Arhaan its late night drop Nitara to her home safely.........