Chapter 44 - Back to MM

Academy

Nandini was teaching dance to her students when Nitara with Muskaan entered.........

Nandini's look 👇

Nandini didn't noticed their arrival as she was busy in dancing

Muskaan shouted calling her.........

Muskaan : Mumma.........

Nandini looked from where the voice came..........

Muskaan from her little feets ran to her Mumma..........Nandini smiled widely looking at her and her eyes became moist seeing Muskaan like this after 4 days........

She kneeled down and spread her arms aand Muskaan came in her arms wihile Nandini also hugged her tightly.......

Nandini : My baby...........

She whispered........

They break the hug while all looked at them smiling.........

DK also came out from the office room hearing the commotion he came to Nitara and greeted her smiling to which she also greeted him.......

Muskaan : Mumma I missed you so much.........

She said and spread her arms in air explaining her how much she missed him.........

Nandini : Mumma also missed Muskaan so much.........

She said chuckled..........

She cupped Muskaan's face and pecked her forhead...........then only she realized Muskaan has fever........

Nandini : Bacha aap ko toh fever hai.......

She said worriedly.........Nitara came to them.........

Nitara : Ha Bhabhi.........see your stubborn daughter didn't had the medicine saying that she will have it only after meeting her mumma.......

She said and Muskaan pouted seeing her complaining about her........

Nandini : Give the medicine Nitara........

She said and took the medicine and gave to Muskaan.........

Nandini : you shouldn't have done that baby......health is very important bacha.......promise me whether I am with you or not you won't skip the medicine if you are unwell.......

She explained Muskaan calmly......... Muskaan nodded slowly looking down.........

Nandini : Now you will rest okay........

She said........

Muskaan : But mumma I want to spend time with you...........

She said pouting ........

Then only the other children also came there who were learning dancing there..........The Academy is for all types of students who want to learn dance.......the fees is taken only from those families who can afford it otherwise who can't afford to give the fees its free of cost for them..........Also the Academy opens only on Saturday and Sunday so the children won't miss their school .......

A girl asked...........

Girl : Nandini didi , who is she.........

Nandini looked at her and sat comfortably on the floor with Muskaan in her lap and all other children sat making a circle around her..........

Nandini : So children meet my daughter Muskaan ........ And Muskaan meet my students.......

Then she introduced everyone..........

All children started leaving after sometime as its time for their class to over......When they left Nandini said........

Nandini : Now you should rest Muskaan ..........And I won't listen any excuse.......You will sleep for sometime then we will do whatever you say okay......

Muskaan nodded this time as because of medicine she is also feeling sleepy........

Muskaan : Okay Mumma.........

Saying so she kept her head on Nandini's shoulder......

Nandini : Nitara and DK , you both can go ...... I am here with Muskaan......

They nodded and left .........

Nandini smiled thinking that now she can stare at her baby .......she missed her so much in these four days......

She started singing lori slowly so that Muskaan can sleep........

She is walking with Muskaan in her arms and started caressing her head........

Aa leke chalun tujhko

Ek aise desh mein
Aa leke chalun tujhko
Ek aise desh mein
Milti hain jahan Nandiniyan
Pariyon ke bhes mein
Milti hain jahan Nandiniyan
Pariyon ke bhes mein
Aa leke chalun tujhko

Ho chand chahe aadha
Ho phir bhi roshni
Ho chand chahe aadha
Ho phir bhi roshni
Ummeed jo na chhute
Har baat hai bani

Raaton ke sur se nikle
Subah ki raagini
Lori tujhe sunaun
Lori tujhe sunaun
Bachpan ki ek main
Lori tujhe sunaun
Bachpan ki ek main

Milti hain jahan Nandiniyan
Pariyon ke bhes mein
Aa leke chalun tujhko..

Manik smiled standing at the entrance seeing his small yet happy family........

Nandini smiled at him and he came towards them.........

He slowly took Muskaan in his arms so her sleep won't break......

Manik : Lets go back home Nandini......

He whispered........

Nandini : But Dad........

She said worriedly.........

Manik : Don't worry he agreed.........

He said and she looked at him shocked......

Nandini : Really..........

She asked happily........

Manik : Yeah........lets go home then I will tell everything..........

He said and she happily left to bring her bag........

Both left the Academy then.........