Chapter 72 - Mai Yahan Tu Wahan

Kapoor Villa

Seeing Nandini here everyone were surprised they looked behind but not finding Manik behind her they frowned......

Ram : Nandini beta......

He smiled at her as everyone stood.....

Nandini : Hii Dad......

She passed a fake smile.... And went to sit with them for a while....

Ram : Didn't Manik came with you Nandini..

He asked frowning.....

Nandini : Actually he had work Dad..... And He send me here so that I can spend a day with you both as tomorrow you both are leaving for Maa's treatment......

She replied gulping...... Though she lied but it wasn't a lie as she actually wanted to spend time with them.......

Anvi looked at her with a look "Really " and she just pleaded with her eyes as she very well know that her devar must have informed her about the happenings of MM to her till now.......

Anvi sighed and nodded slightly....

Nandini : I am going to my room.....

She said they nodded and she went to her room........

__________________________

Malhotra Mansion

Manik entered MM with a tired face..... He got surprised seeing Muskaan here and he saw Isha here also...... Whom he ignored royally and called Muskaan.....

Manik : Muskaan baby you here......

Hearing his voice Muskaan looked at him happily and ran to him......

Muskaan's look 👇

Manik hugged her happily

Manik hugged her happily .......

Muskaan : Dad she said I will live here only now.....

She chipped happily........ And gestured towards Isha....

Manik raised his brows........

Manik : Baby you go to your room....... I will come in sometime.......

Muskaan nodded and went to her room......

Manik : What are you doing here?

He asked Isha..... His tone was harsh....

Isha : Voh due to some reasons I had to leave my flat.... So thinking something I have brought Muskaan here so that we could live here and also you don't have to stay away from Muskaan.......

She replied casually...... He looked at her sharply.....

Manik : Do my house look like a charity ngo to you where anyone can come and live..... You left your flat is not my concern....... I am glad that you brought Muskaan here now you can leave my house because I even hate your presence around me......

He spoke angrily......

Isha : Umm okay.... I will leave but not before taking Muskaan with me..... Because you know na I have the court permission to take Muskaan anywhere in this month and you can't stop me either.......

She replied shrugging....

Manik looked at her ready to kill her but he controlled himself fisting his hands for Muskaan......

Manik : HP HP HP.....

He shouted looking at her furiously......

HP came running......

Manik : Show a guest room to her...... And make sure it is one on ground floor only and don't let her come on my floor ......

He spoke glaring at her and started going as HP nodded......

Isha : Manik.....

He stopped in his track......

Isha : By the way..... I didn't saw Nandini till now isn't she here......

She spoke smirking inwardly.......

Manik : Mind your own business..... I have given you the permission to enter the house but not in my life so don't you dare to interfere in my life......

He spoke furiously and left to his room.......

Isha : ( in mind) Till date nobody knows what's going in my mind...... I have forced Nandini to leave you and now its my time to enter your life Manik.....

She thought smirking......

Her thoughts were broken by HP...... She nodded and followed him.....
__________________________

Midnight

2 AM

Muskaan was sleeping in Manik's room...... She asked many questions for her mumma...... But Manik just made some excuses...... And made her sleep telling her mumma will be back soon.......

He sat in the balcony gazing the stars.......

Mai yaha too waha
zindagi hai kaha
Mai yaha too waha
zindagi hai kaha
Mai yaha too waha
zindagi hai kaha

Too hi too hai sanam
dekhta hu jaha
Nind aati nahi
yad jati nahi
Nind aati nahi
yad jati nahi
Bin tere abb
jiya jaye naa
Mai yaha too waha
zindagi hai kaha

He closed his eyes and leaned back on the couch......all their moments were started flashing in front of his eyes he smiled at the memory he first met her......

Waqt jaise thehar gaya hai
Yahi har taraf ek ajab udasi hai
Bekarari kaa aisa aalam hai
Jism tanha hai ruh pyasi hai

He smiled remembering everything and clutched her dupatta near his heart to stay close to her presence......

Teri surat abb ek pal
Kyun najar se hatati nahi
Rat din toh kat jate hain
Umrr tanhaa katati nahi
Chah ke bhi naa kuchh
Kah saku tujhse mai
Chah ke bhi naa kuchh
Kah saku tujhse mai
Dard kaise karu mai baya
Mai yaha too waha
Zindagi hai kaha

On the other side Nandini who was also looking at the stars sitting in her balcony looked here and there suddenly jerking back from her thoughts...... The cool wind touched her face as she closed her eyes letting the tears fell from her eyes.......

Jab kahi bhi aahat huyi
Yu laga ke too aa gaya
Khushbu ke jhonke ki
Tarah meri sanse mahka gaya
Ek woh daur tha ham sada pas the
Abb toh hain fasle darmiya
Mai yaha too waha
zindagi hai kaha

She smiled with closed eyes remembering all their sweet memories........

Biti bate yad aati hain
Jab akela hota hu mai
Bolti hain khaamoshiya
Sabse chhupke rota hu mai
Ek aarsa huwa muskuraye huye
Aansuo me dhali dastan
Mai yaha too waha
zindagi hai kaha

Too hi too hai sanam
dekhta hu jaha
Nind aati nahi
yad jati nahi
Nind aati nahi
yad jati nahi
Bin tere abb
jiya jaye naa.
Mai yaha too waha
zindagi hai kaha

And both looked at the moon from their balcony seeing each other in it and missing each other's presence around them.......

Manan : I love you......

Both whispered at the same time and soon sleep engulfed them.......