Chapter 83 - Game Over

Next Day

At 8 AM

Isha's Room

She got up with jerk and looked around fearfully.......Seeing it is morning she sighed ......

She confusingly looked at the surroundings to see everything on its place........

Isha : Was it a dream......

She frowned thinking this......

Isha : uff....that was such a scaring dream......

She said to herself and went to freshen up.......
_______________________________

Dinning Room

Isha came here for breakfast only to find Arhaan and Vanya present there but neither Manik nor Muskaan were present there.......

Muskaan had gone to school while Manik was having his breakfast with Nandini in the room itself.....

Isha came and sat on the chair silently......Arhaan and Vanya royally ignored her presence......

Isha : Where is Muskaan ?

She asked Vanya......

Vanya : Don't you know it's her school ..... offo I am sorry Isha that I asked you that I would have known you well the woman who wakes up this late how will she get to know about Muskaan's whereabouts.....

She said sarcastically while Isha didn't retorted back because she was already disturbed with yesterday's events........

Arhaan giggled silently.......

They had the breakfast......

HP came there......

HP : Someone came to meet you........

He told Isha who frowned.......

Isha : Who ?

She asked.......

HP shrugged while Vanya and Arhaan smirked knowing very well who might be there.....

Isha stood and went in the living room while Vanya and Arhaan followed her not wanting to miss the drama........

Coming there Isha saw a lady sitting on the sofa as she was facing her back so Isha couldn't see her face.......

Isha came infront of her only to get shocked......

Isha : You.......What are you doing here ?

The lady stood and looked at her sternly.......

Lady : Is this the way you behave with your mother Isha........

Isha looked at her surprisingly seeing the changes in her mother.....Her mother was a very traditional lady and also have a soft nature but now looking at her she noticed the changes she had just wore a simple saree with simple jewellery and her voice was not soft like earlier.....

Isha : Mom......

She spoke but was interrupted in between......

Isha M : you have lost that right Isha......just because of your stupidity I have lost my husband....when you left he got heart attack ......I am so ashamed of you that I never wanted to see your face again but just for Vanya I came here when I came to know that you are destroying someone's life.....

Isha took two step back in shock learning about her father's demise........

Isha M : Anyways there is nothing to cry over the spilled over milk ......There is nothing to think about the past......I am here to take you back away from Manik and his daughter's life.......