Chapter 12 - Family

As the doctor said Ram opened his eyes slowly after an hour later .....

He ran his eyes around the room and saw his kids worried for him..... His gaze fell on her and soon he remembered everything that happened before he fainted....

Everyone smiled seeing him gaining his consciousness back and came to him....

Anvi : Dad how are you now?

DK : Are you feeling better dad?

He nodded in yes...

Ankita : Do you feel any pain Dad?

He nodded in no...

Nandini : Do you need anything Dad?

Listening her he turned to other side and told Anvi....

Ram : Anvi tell her to go from here..... I don't wanna see her face ever...

Nandini smiled sadly....

Nandini : Okay Dad.... I will go from here and never show you my face if you think that I have done wrong but before that I have to tell you something and you need to hear my point of view because without justifying my Actions I am not going anywhere.....

Everyone in the room was shocked seeing the ever so bubbly and chirpy girl talking in such seriousness ....

She went towards Manik and forwarded her hand.... Nodding at her he kept his phone on her palm opening Muskaan's photo from the gallery....

She thanked him and moved towards Ram....

She showed him and her siblings Muskaan's photo....

All stared at the photo confusingly....

She turned to Ram and said

Nandini : Do you know who she is Dad.... She is Manikji's daughter she is turning six tomorrow.....

Ram looked at her shockingly....

Manik continued....

Manik : Her mother left her when she was an year old..... No no sir she haven't died.... But she left us for her own selfish reasons and is very much alive somewhere in this world enjoying her life leaving my Daughter is misery....

Nandini continued the rest....

Nandini : You know na how we felt in the childhood when we need our mother but she was not there with us.... Also..... Muskaan is not that strong to bear the truth but she needs a mother's love not her mother itself.... (then she lied) I met her a month ago and with each passing day we started spending time with each other and slowly she started seeing her mother in me so me and Manikji married each other .....

Manik looked at her her as she lied but did not said anything....

Nandini : Thus she accepted me as her mother and I accepted her as my daughter....

She stood....

Nandini : I just wanted to clarify myself before leaving this house.... And sorry for everything that I had done knowing or unknowingly to hurt you.....

Saying this she started leaving with Manik and Saksham behind her....

She stopped at the door step and turned facing him......

Nandini : Also Dad......If you forgave me for my this mistake which is definitely not a mistake for me but a very right decision that I made then please come to daughter's birthday party tomorrow..... With everyone.....

Saying this she left without turning back..... Behind her Manik, Ankita and Saksham also went....

Outside she came and sat in the car.....