Chapter 86 - Birthday Surprise

Some days later

Night at 10 PM

Nandini looked at Manik who sleeping peacefully......She came out of the bed and exciting went to make certain arragements at the poolside as tomorrow is Manik's Birthday and she is planning to confess her love to him ...... At 12 in midnight all will come and wish him and then she had planned another surprise for him......

She went to their private terrace for making certain arrangements.......

She came back after sometime and saw him sleeping hugging Muskaan and she smiled....

She saw the time its 11:30 so she went to get ready.....

After getting ready she came in the bedroom to hear a knock on the door and she immediately open it and saw Vanya, Devaansh, and Arhaan on the doorstep with a cake in their hand.......she smiled at them and let them in .......Vanya nudged her teasing and she blushed......

Nandini : Lets wake them up its already time ......

She said looking at the time which showed it 11 : 55......

She said composing herself and went to wake up Muskaan first......

Nandini : Muskaan baby.......

She whispered slowly taking Muskaan from his arms......

Muskaan : Mumma.......

She rubbed her eyes......

Nandini : Baby wakey wakey its time to surprise your Dad.......

As she said Muskaan got up and sat on the immediately getting overexcited while everyone chuckled at her cuteness......

Nandini : So ready everyone.......

She asked and everyone nodded excitingly.......

And the next second everyone shouted........

All : Happy Birthday Manik/ Dad/ Bhai.....

Manik woke up with a jerk hearing the shout .......

Manik : What the ?

He looked at them shockingly with wide eyes.....

All : Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday , Happy Birthday to you.....

All sang together.......

He came to his senses hearing them and got really happy and surprised by seeing everyone here.....

Manik : Thankyou guys......

He said and Arhaan kept the cake infront of him........

Its sugar free for Manik.....

Vanya : Well I think you should thank your wife who planned everything for you.....

She said teasingly and immediately his eyes snapped at her direction.......then he noticed her look and was clean bold by it......he was so lost in her that he didn't noticed that everyone was giving him teasing smiles while she was blushing profusely.......

Nandini's look 👇

Muskaan's voice made him come to his senses

Muskaan : Dad please cut this yummy cake .........

She said looking at the delicious cake licking her lips.......All laughed.......

Manik : Sure Mera bacha.......

He said and looked at Nandini and gestured her to sit beside him.....she smiled and sat beside him and Manan with Muskaan cut the cake together...... while all say Happy Birthday song for him.......

After celebrating together Vanya said......

Vanya : I think we all should leave now its late .......

They nodded......

Vanya then looked at Muskaan....

Vanya : Muskaan baby can you come with Bui for tonight we will do a lot of masti.....

She said and Muskaan squealed in joy at the name of masti and nodded.....Then all left from there giving the couple the needed privacy......

Nandini closed the door and took a deep breath.......she turned only to get shocked seeing him so close to her.......

He pinned her on the door and asked huskly........

Manik : What's going on wifey ?

She looked at him as he asked.........

Nandini : it's a surprise.......

She whispered and he looked at her surprised.........

He raised his brows at her surprisingly......

Nandini : Come with me......

He nodded smiling lightly........

Nandini : Now close your eyes and no cheating......

He frowned......

Nandini : Please ......for me......

She said making cute face which he can't resist......he nodded....

She smiled brightly as he closed his eyes trusting her......