Chapter 57 - Deal

5 Days later

Manik and Mr.Roy were discussing about the case in Manik's study when Manik's phone rang displaying a private number.......

He continued his discussion ignoring the call but the phone rang again.......

Manik : Excuse me Mr.Roy.....

He stood taking the phone call......

Mr.Roy nodded.......

Manik : Hello......Yes I am Manik Malhotra....Ohhhh.... what.......Acha okay I will call you tomorrow.......

He disconnected the call and turned to Mr.Roy......

Manik : Isha's lawyer called......

He said and Roy frowned......

Roy : What he was saying.......

He asked......

Manik : He said that Isha offered a deal that if we let her meet Muskaan whenever she want than she won't demand Muskaan's full custody......

He said he himself was confused ......

Roy nodded understanding the situation.......

Roy : Mr. Malhotra I suggest you should think about it ......I also think that if the matter will resolve outside the court that it will be better for Muskaan only.......

He suggested......

Manik looked at him........

Manik : But Mr.Roy I don't even want that women's shadow around my daughter.......

He said.......

Roy sighed.......

Roy : Mr. Malhotra......

He couldn't complete his sentence when they were disturbed by a knock.......

Nandini came inside with the tea and coffee for them........

She looked at Manik's stressed face..........

Nandini : What happened......

She asked and Manik sighed and told her everything..........

Nandini : Can she change just like that.......

She asked confused........

Manik : I don't know......she is unpredictable......Nobody can think what she must be up to.......But I think this is also her plan.......

He said.......

Nandini : But she said na that we can live with Muskaan..........and she just want to meet her ......

She said.......

Manik looked at Mr.Roy who nodded and went out understanding his gesture......

Manik : I can't trust her again......

He said......and she sighed......

Nandini : You know Manikji......at this age also if I get my mother back na than I would be the happiest......So think bout Muskaan na she must have some feeling , some questions, some wish.......that she could meet Isha.....talk with her....ask her the questions that were making her stressed......that were disturbing her.......Please give a chance Manikji may be after meeting Muskaan she will change her decision......she will take back the custody case herself......

Manik : But......

Nandini : and beside we will also get time to make our case stronger.........

She said and he nodded.......

Manik : I think we have to ask Muskaan first........

He said and she nodded......

They stood and went to Muskaan's room after telling Mr.Roy to wait in the living room........