Chapter 34 - Forgiveness

Café Lota

At 4 PM

Ram and Priya arrive in the café for talk........

Priya : Hmm so tell me what you want to tell...........

Ram took a deep breath before saying anything.........

Ram : It happened all because of that woman..........the one whom I believed my mother , I respected her a lot........but I didn't knew that she will be the reason of all miseries in my life.........

He said and she stayed quiet because she already the true face of that wicked woman.........

Ram : I trusted her all my life but she betrayed me so brutely .......you know Priya she is the one who was behind the death of my father........she burned him alive and that I saw with my own eyes...........And I couldn't save him.........

He said as tears fell from his eyes..........and she kept her hand on his remembering the past.......

Ram : When she saw me trying to save Dad.... she blackmailed me also .........

She frowned........

Ram : I am sorry but at that time I was so helpless I couldn't do anything ........ She blackmailed me that if I won't blame you for the incident then she will harm you and the kids also.........Initially I didn't agreed and was going to call the cops but she has hired some mens to keep eyes on us.......and when that accident happened in front of our kids school .........and Nandini was somehow saved from that accident........I was scared .......scared to lose you all........because that accident was planned by that woman only........she did that to scare me so I won't complain about her.......... So I had to do what she said and had to send you away from us because I don't know why but she hate you........

He said and she was shocked to the new found information....... she pressed her forehead feeling some pain and she knew why its happening but she didn't told him as she didn't want to share it with him........

Priya : But I know why she hate me.........

She said..........

Ram : why.........

He asked confused...........

Priya : Because she wanted you to marry a uneducated village girl , who don't know about anything and do what the other say......so that she could control her ............

She replied..........

Ram : And so that she will get the whole property for herself only.........

He said continuing and she nodded..........

Priya : I just can't believe that she did this for the money.......how could she stoop so low.........by the way where is she now.......

She said after sometime........

Ram : She is no more..........

She looked at him wide eyes.........He nodded........

Ram : yeah she is no more .......and I think god has given her punishment.........when you had gone from there I also left the house with kids after giving the properties papers to her.........after that I tried to find you but couldn't find you but I didn't lose the hope.........we were living like a small family but only you weren't there..........then suddenly one day our family lawyer came with the news of her death ........ he gave me those property papers but I didn't want that because they were the reason of Dad's death and our separation so I didn't wanted that property because of which I lost the two most important people of my life.......... But he made me understand that it is my right to take over the property of Dad which he made with his hardwork.......so I just started a orphanage by selling those properties.........and Dad's business is maintained by his trusted PA and I told him to just donate the money of my post to the needy people as I don't want that and also that money could help someone who is in need of that.........

He said everything that was in his heart since long time and felt better.........

Priya : I am proud of you Ram that you thought about those needy people and donated everything you had......but you shouldn't have to do it you know its your dad's hardwork behind that company........

She explained.........

Ram : Hmm I know and hence I started earning for the orphanage children by working for that company........though I work for that company but I never wanted fame , I just take 10 percent of the CEO's salary....... and I am happy in that only that his company is going on and is in right hand now.......and beside I don't want anything else .........I am happy in my family but I just want you to return back to the family.........please come back to me Priya........to our kids........to us........

He said emotionally...........

Pri : This can't happen Ram......

She said seriously..........

Ram : But why ?

Priya : No Ram I can't come back to you all...........but don't think that I didn't forgave you..........I forgive you Ram but I don't want my kids to hate me thinking that their mother was so weak that she couldn't fought for her kids........and don't worry I will leave India soon I just came to India as I wanted to meet my kids.............( in mind ) for the last time.....

She said and stood from her seat to leave and pressed her forehead because the pain was increasing due to the stress........

Ram : What's happening to you Priya..........

He said as he stood beside her worriedly..........

Priya : No Nothing I think I should leave now.......

She said and moved away from him...........she reached the entrance somehow and he was looking at her concernly.....

Ram : PRIYA........

He shouted as he saw her swaying .........he immediately ran to her and she fainted in his arms........

Ram : Priya , Priya get up what happened to you.......

He said worriedly.......

Then he immediately picked her up and took her to his car and drove to the hospital.........

As his car came out of the café parking Nandini's car entered...........due to just a little span of time both couldn't see each other.........