Chapter 22 - Catching the Culprit

Manan's room

At 7 AM

The sunrays coming from the windows broke Nandini's sleep..... She stirred a bit with closed eyes and snuggled more into the warmth of the blanket....

She frowned feeling hands on her back.... Slowly opening his eyes she saw him sleeping..... Her eyes stared at him unblinking..... Soon realization dawned her that what she is doing in his arms and she tried to come out of the hold without disturbing his sleep.....

But alas the movement broke his sleep....he slowly opened his eyes and saw her struggling ....he loosened his hold and she sat bed with cute blush appeared on her cheeks.....

He rubbed his eyes slowly and sat straight beside her.....

Manik : Are you okay now.....

He asked checking her forehead and hands....

She looked at him confused...

Manik : Voh you were so cold last night.....

He answered clearing her confusion.... She nodded

Manik : But how come you got locked in the poolside?

He questioned

Nandini : I don't know who locked the French door Manikji ..... Actually when I came back from Muskaan's room I heard some sound coming from the poolside so I thought you came.... Then I went there calling you suddenly someone pushed me in the pool and when I looked around someone locked the door and I couldn't see who was that.....

She explained thinking... Manik nodded.....

Manik : okay.... I'll find it out... You don't take tension.... But please wherever you go just take your phone with you either its home or outside....

She nodded smiling lightly.....

Manik : By the way you haven't asked me how you came in my arms and your clothes....

He said teasingly pointing towards her changed clothes....

Nandini : I won't because I trust you Manikji .....I know you won't cross your limits....

She said smiling at him showing her trust on him....

Manik : I am glad that you started trusting me so much but its an advice please Don't trust someone blindly and so easily Nandini.... Either its me or any other person however close the person is to you..... Do confront them when you doubt..... otherwise your heart will be broken by them ......

He said to her seriously looking straight into her eyes.....

She frowned but smile later.....

Nandini : Its not our fault that someone broke our trust Manikji..... Its their fault that they have broke the heart of someone who trust them so much....Nor that I am saying that trusting someone blindly is not wrong..... At once we could control our minds but our hearts never listens to anyone it always does what it felt....and I have done what I felt right at the moment that is I trust you .... And my God will look after them who had done wrong to the good people.....

She explained him what she felt.... He silently listened everything..... Both looked into each others eyes....

Their eye lock was broken by a knock on the door...

Muskaan called from outside....

Muskaan : Dad..... Mumma....

Manik : Coming baby.....

He stood up and opened the door and was greeted by the cute Muskaan....

Manik : Good morning Muskaan

He kissed her cheeks lifting her in her arms....