2:13

“It’s the ownership of West Park and some lands. I’ve made a rough calculation and it’s worth around $300 million. With just the Bruschweiler Residence, West Park alone has very high potential value. It has been their family’s property for a very long time. Mr. Oscar also sold the land in the west of the city to buy the lands in the east. Given the rapid development in the east, those lands became extremely valuable,” Chan reported his findings.

Jungkook was surprised. Oscar had hidden something like this?

He did not give them to Marco and gave Lisa instead?

“Master, Elder Manoban seems to be pretty interested in this land.”

Chan pointed at one of it and said, “It’s quite surprising that Elder handed all these to Missus, even the ownership of West Park. It doesn’t seem like he left anything for Wenwen and the others…”

Jungkook searched through his memory and was reminded of Oscar’s last words. He was probably trying to make amends to Lisa and her mother!

“Elder made his will a long time ago, so we just need to get these signed by his lawyer and it’ll be done. No wonder Deng Wenwen seemed like she was busy looking for something. She tried to ask something from Mayor.  She’s probably looking for these.”

Chan remembered those women’s anxious faces and he laughed inside. How would they feel when they found out that whatever they had been trying to find was already in his Missus’ possession?

“Does Father know?” asked Jungkook after he read through all the documents. While he was keeping them away, a letter from inside the envelope fell onto the floor.

Jungkook frowned. He picked it up and took a glance at it. It was a letter to Chitthip!

“Mayor knew. He’s not questioning the Elder’s decision. Lawyer Jang was the one who drafted the divorce contract for Mayor and Yoo Dari. Mayor should be fully aware of this,” Chan replied.

Jungkook nodded as he put the documents back inside the envelope. His eyes quieted down. “There shouldn’t be any more concerns after this. Ask Vice President Lee to make some preparations. Our showbiz company will be called Glory World JL Movies and Televisions. Let people who are holding Yueying’s stock release them and have them join JL. Give them even better benefits. Besides, it’s about time to expose Yoo Dari.”

With Jungkook’s order, Chan knew that Yueying was probably done for. Under Vice President Lee’s control in the dark, all the companies that worked with Yueying were targeting Glory World all along, If Glory World suddenly left, they would leave together as well. The benefits Glory World could offer was so much better than Yueying. It was common sense for people to choose what was more beneficial. With this, they could turn Yueying into an empty shell.

“Yes, Master! Lucas just asked me when we’re going to do it. Kim Group has been taking Luna’s side, which Lucas feels seems odd. With this move, we can also gauge Kim Group’s power. The second brother of the Yue family has a considerable amount of influence in Kim Group. It’s Kim Mansik’s trustworthy subordinate who was on bad terms with Mingyu. We might be able to find out something later on.”

Lucas had worked alongside Jungkook for many years, so he understood how Jungkook functioned. With his analysis, Chan understood more than half of it.

“Good, be careful with this. We might cause unnecessary attention if it’s done wrong. Yoo Dari’s news was leaked from within the Yoo family who knew about it a long time ago and they covered it up for her. The Bruschweiler family were kept in the dark. Do you understand?” Jungkook said calmly.

Chan smiled. “As expected of Master! Putting the Yoo family and Deng Wenwen in conflict! Let’s see what kind of war they’ll spark this time while we watch on as spectators.”