3:35

Hanbin's voice was extremely hostile. You could hear that it was the kind of cold that cut through to the bones.

"CEO Kim, of course, I'll go with you. I'm just worried that..." Secretary Wang said a little hesitantly.

Because Hanbin sounded cold and determined, Secretary Wang had no words to refute him. Hanbin then gave him a quick explanation.

"This is the only way I can escape temporarily. All my efforts recently were all for today. I want to live my own life, so I'll leave the things over here to them. I'm really tired... That's all."

Secretary Wang was speechless, so he just nodded.

It took him about an hour drive back to the residence.

Hani and Jeongjae just so happened to be out for meetings while Elder Kim had gone to a friend's house. He made sure they were out when he returned, so only the servants and his child were left in the huge Han Residence.

"Master, you're back!"

The servants were happy to see Hanbin. It had been a long while since he had taken a step inside the residence, thus they were glad.

Hanbin's expression was cold and expressionless as usual. He nodded and glanced at the servant as he asked coldly, "Where's Little Master?"

"Little Master just fell asleep. He's inside the baby's room," the servant replied respectfully.

"You can get back your work now."

Hanbin went upstairs as Secretary Wang followed behind him.

Hanbin soon found the baby's room. His son was sleeping soundly inside the baby cot, looking really cute.

He looked at the curled up baby, his strained expression softening slightly. He lowered his body and touched his son's cheek. After some consideration, he then said quietly, "Kim Moonhui this is your name from now on. You'll stay with me, your father, forever. I'll make sure to take care of you and give you a happy childhood, free from the darkness."

"CEO Kim, we..." Secretary Wang spoke quietly.

"Pack up some stuff. Only bring the necessities. We have everything else over there. Hurry. Leave the divorce contract on her dressing table. It doesn't matter if she doesn't sign it. I can afford to wait!" Hanbin instructed coldly before picking up his son from the baby cot.

Secretary Wang nodded his head and started packing the baby's feeding bottle, several sets of clothes for changing, and some other necessities.

They worked swiftly and managed to finish within ten minutes.

Hanbin left a letter on the coffee table in the living room. He then walked out with his son in his arms.

"Master, where are you taking Little Master?"

He bumped into a servant when he went outside. The servant looked at him with an odd glance, yet Hanbin just shot her a cold stare before leaving without saying anything.

"Master is just bringing Little Master to an office trip. You can take a day off. Come to Master's villa tomorrow noon to take Little Master back!" Secretary Wang left this message before catching up.

Naturally, the servant did not question anything. "I got it. I'll pass the message!"

Just like that, Hanbin brought his son straight to the airport.

Having booked their flight tickets, their plane was about to take off when Hanbin arrived at the airport. His other personal female assistant delivered his briefcase while Secretary Wang went to collect their plane tickets as quickly as possible.