2:49

Back then, because of that shameless witch, Gu Yumi, Mingyu became ignored and unliked by Mansik. Unjeong had taken all of these in. She wished the two of them could quickly die. After that car accident, she thought that Minjun and that cheating couple would have died, but unexpectedly...

Unjeong felt herself fall limp. A complicated cold light became dense in her beautiful eyes. Even when Yang Sheng called out to her quite a few times, she did not respond.

Now that she thought about it, the Gu family and Mansik must have known that Yumi was still alive. In fact, they must have been the ones who rescued them. After that, there had been no news at all. They did not know whether Minjun and Yumi were still alive. Out of the blue now, Yumi suddenly appeared in a picture. All sorts of information pointed to the possibility that Yumi was still alive too. Minjun must have come out unscathed too.

If that was the case, then he would definitely return. Mansik would let him do that, and if that happened, then Kim Group...

What about Mingyu?

Minjun was just an illegitimate child. What basis did Mansik have to let Minjun take over Kim Group?

He called out to her quite a few times, yet he did not hear her answer. Yang Sheng took a look at the rearview mirror to see how things were behind. Unjeong’s expression had turned extremely pale while her eyes burned with anger and unhappiness. He quickly slowed the car down and asked with concern, “VP Kim? VP Kim? Are you okay?”

Then, Unjeong finally snapped back from her daze. She was stunned for a moment before she took a deep breath and shook her head. “I’m fine. Let’s quickly go to the Grand Waves Villa,” Unjeong responded tiredly. She bent down to pick up the tablet that she had dropped.

She took a good look at the e-mail which did not contain any message. She thought about it, and then her gaze darkened.

Who was the one who sent her this e-mail?

What was this person trying to achieve?

The contents of the information were quite complete. In fact, they seemed to know Unjeong would be interested in this matter. They must know her rather well then, so who could this person be? Or rather, was this a friend or a foe?

The many questions circled Unjeong’s mind, forcing her to finally take her phone out uneasily and make a call.

“Hello, it’s me. There’s something I need you to check for me.”

When the car slowly drove into the Grand Waves Villa area, it was just in time for lunch.

-

At this moment, inside the kitchen of Mingyu’s luxurious villa.

Pa!

Bam bam!

The sound of ceramic breaking shattered the air. The floor was covered in destroyed pieces of ceramic.

Mingyu lowered his head, frowning as he looked at the plate that had met the end of its life. Helplessness could not help but surface between his brows. He casually pushed the ceramic pieces aside. Then, he continued to stir the noodles in the pot with his chopsticks. You could not see the original soup base because it was practically a one-pot meal.

He put noodles, all sorts of ingredients from the fridge, vegetables, slices of meat, and anything he thought would be quite delicious in, and created the gaudy pot in front of him. Even now, he seemed to be adding more and more ingredients.

His chopping board and sink were already extremely messy.

Mingyu actually did not know how to cook. Young masters like him who led an easy life with everything provided was already used to being served since he was young. Usually, he would ask someone to deliver him food or he would go out to eat. However, since he had an off day today, he suddenly had an urge to cook himself a meal, yet every time he stepped into the kitchen it would be a huge disaster!