2:68

Her eyes finally got used to the darkness around her before she quickly glimpsed around. To her horror, she then realized she had entered a den of refugees and beggars!

All around her were dirty beggars curled up. They had never seen a woman for many years, what more one with her beauty. With the help of the faint light, she could vaguely see the disgusting gaze of those people!

She gagged twice.

With the horrible smell, Luna could not help but begin to vomit. She was about to cover her mouth with her hand when she realized that both her hands were locked in the grips of two haggard and disgusting beggars. Before she could shout, her dress was ripped to shreds.

One of them held her down by the shoulders, and his hand quickly felt up her thigh. Another person closed in, their rough and oily hands grabbing past her clothes and reaching for the tenderness of her bosom. Luna immediately widened her eyes and subconsciously struggled ferociously with a shriek!

“Ah! Let go of me! Let go of me! Don’t touch me! Bitch!”

“Don’t touch me! Mmm...”

Those people moved very quickly. Despite struggling aggressively, Luna was still a woman. How could she fend off the attack of several men at once?

Her shrieks broke the silence of the night. She was close to breaking down as she struggled. Panic and fear swiftly surged out, and she started to cry out loud out of terror, “It wasn’t me! You can’t do this to me! Let go of me... Ah!”

In the blink of an eye, her clothes were in a sorry state. When she looked up, she could see Jungkook watching everything that happened down below heartlessly.

Luna’s tears covered her face as she shrieked out helplessly through the struggle, yet the pungent smell was enough to make her dizzy. The people around her did not seem to have any intention of stopping. At that moment, there was not a strand of thread on her. Someone searched her lower body. She finally broke down and screeched, “Lisa, you bitch! I won’t let go of you even if I turn into a ghost! I’ll talk! I’ll talk! Let go of me! I’ll talk! Don’t touch me! Fuck off! I’ll talk...”

Only when she said this through gritted teeth did the man that watched on the side from the start to the end pulled those beggars away and carried Luna out.

The tearful Luna was carried to Jungkook without a strand of thread on her. Her fair body was filled with bruises and streaks as her beautiful blonde hair was a tangled mess. She curled up and trembled in fear as she wept.

Jungkook, who stood by the railings, then slowly turned around. His expression was as calm as water and his cold eyes held a degree of coldness too. You could not tell his emotions from his noble and handsome face. When he looked at Luna, it was as if he was staring at air.

He glanced at the black-clothed man beside him. Then, he pulled a black windbreaker out and tossed it onto Luna.

Luna, who still had tears streaked all over her face, quickly grabbed the windbreaker and covered herself. She wrapped herself up tightly as if her life depended on it!

“You can talk now.” His words contained no emotions.

Luna was on the verge of breaking down as her whole body trembled. She looked at the ruthless man before her in fear. It was her first experience of being so close to hell.

What a cruel move! In order to make her talk, he...

What a heartless and cold man with such an elegant appearance on the outside! No one could ever imagine he was such a cold and cruel person!