3:37

On Kim Group's end, when Mingyu heard the busy signal of the telephone, he frowned and tossed his phone onto the table.

"Yang Sheng, get me a bouquet of violets."

"Got it, Master Kim!"

After a while, when Mingyu left Kim Group, Yang Sheng had already prepared the bouquet and was waiting by the car.

As Mingyu  took over the bouquet, he commanded and got into the car, "Go to the Imperial Sky Hotel."

Yang Sheng's expression froze. He hesitated momentarily before snapping back to his senses. He did not dare to say much as he quickly got into the car too.

The car sped all the way. When it rushed to the Imperial Sky Hotel, the sky had already darkened.

It was entering the winter season, so the day was short. It was only slightly over 6 p.m., but the sky had already turned dark, and the entire Seoul was covered in glorious lights.

In front of a certain VIP Suite in the Imperial Sky Hotel, Mingyu had knocked for quite long, yet no one came to get the door.

"Mimi, open up. I know you're inside!" Mingyu frowned and shouted, "Mimi!"

He waited for a long time, yet the door was still locked. Mingyu's expression turned incredibly stormy.

-

At this moment, inside the suite, Yumi was lying on the sofa with both her eyes shut. She looked pale, and in the midst of her daze, she could hear the door being hammered on outside. She thought she was hallucinating. After a while, she struggled to get up and walked to the door.

Just as Mingyu turned around gloomily, he suddenly heard the door creaking open behind him. He subconsciously turned around immediately and saw Yumi falling toward him. Shocked, he quickly took a step forward to hold her in his arms.

"Mimi? Are you okay?"

When he held her in his arms, he realized that her temperature was terrifyingly high!

"You're burning! Mimi, have you gotten a fever?"

Mingyu's handsome brows immediately frowned into a knot. He looked worriedly at her and realized that she was extremely pale. While she looked very weak, at this moment, she trembled and curled up in his arms.

"Mimi, don't worry. We'll go to the hospital right away! Let's go to the hospital!"

As he said this, he carried Yumi anxiously. The bouquet in his hand had long been tossed to the side.

"Don't... I don't want to go to the hospital. Let me go. I'm fine!" Yumi struggled and insisted weakly.

"Don't worry. You'll be fine with one injection. Don't be afraid, Mimi!"

Mingyu wanted to hug Yumi tightly, yet she struggled hard. Her dazed eyes flew open and she fixed them on Mingyu. "I already said I don't want to go to the hospital. Don't bother about me. I want to be alone. Can I do that?" she cried out in a hoarse voice, and then took a deep breath. Refusing to look at Mingyu anymore, she dragged her fatigued self towards the elevator.

Mingyu stood stunned for a long time as he watched the figure that had already vanished into the elevator. Eventually, he finally regained his senses. Without a care, he quickly chased after her.

Yang Sheng's expression darkened. After he thought about it, he only sighed to himself, locked the door, and quickly followed closely after him.

Yumi moved very swiftly. She took the elevator straight to the car park on the lower ground floor, so when Mingyu arrived, she was gone.