2:65

“Didn’t I tell you to stay at home and rest? You never listen to me, do you?” He tried hard to control his emotions that he wanted to let out.

His worry, his gloom, his anger, and even his jealousy wanted to lash out!

His tone was stern and reprimanding while his gaze was not as warm as before as he looked down at her.

Lisa was stunned. She had been married to him for a while now, and she had never seen him this furious at her. When she thought about it, she felt quite helpless and innocent. She looked up at him in disbelief, feeling wronged as she endured how horribly she felt. Quietly, she turned away with her back against him as hot tears started to well up in her eyes.

When he saw her sorrow, the anger in him subsided a little, yet he was hurt that she had turned her back against him.

“Can’t I just say something now? You like to be headstrong. I didn’t stop you. You suffered the whole night! What if you had met someone else? I have to criticize this attitude of yours! You aren’t aware at all. What about your bodyguard? What did I tell you? When I’m not around, you need to have your bodyguard, yet you ignored my words!”

Jungkook stared at her narrow back. Without toning the sternness in his voice down, he sounded just like a strict father lecturing his disobedient daughter.

Lisa felt even more aggrieved when she heard this!

Everything had happened so suddenly. How could she have remembered the bodyguard? She could not get through Lucas and Yuqi's phone either, so she had gotten worried. In fact, did she not call him afterward as well?

Only God knows where he had gone then since she could not get through his phone either!

Yet, now all the blame was on her and he had spoken so meanly. She was not his employee, but his wife. Could he not be gentler!?

Seeing her keep quiet, he commanded sternly, “Speak.”

She ignored him, her chest heaving because of the anger she tamped down, and her shoulders trembled too.

“Lalisa Jeon!” he shouted her name.

Finally, she angrily picked the blanket up to cover her head.

He very quickly pulled it away and tossed it off the bed as he fixed his eyes on her.

“I don’t want to talk to you. Give me back the blanket!” She was quite stubborn as she propped herself up to glare at him angrily.

“You have to explain it even if you don’t want to!”

“What’s there to explain? Don’t you know everything already? I felt ill and I called you, but you didn’t pick up. Mingyu so happened to pass by and saved me. It’s just that simple.”

“You felt ill and you still went out by yourself? This awareness of yours hasn’t been sorted out for too long now. Now, you’ve turned back to how you were!”

“Yes, I did! I’m dumb, I’m stupid. Anything you says goes, okay? It’s none of your business. Get out. I want to sleep. Give me the blanket... Ah!” Lisa responded angrily, and the more he listened, the worse Jungkook’s expression looked. Before she could finish, he pulled her over!

How dare she? What did she just say?

None of his business?

He was so worried all night long, and for whose sake?

He could not even say something now.

Jungkook was frustrated!

Lisa screamed a bit when he pulled her over suddenly.