3:11

Jungkook's movements turned stiff as he quickly said softly beside her ear, "Then, let's only have one too. Once the child is born, I'll go..."

Before he could finish, she lifted a hand to stop him. "I don't want to. I already said I want two. If you can't satisfy me, then I will... get someone else to give birth with!"

"You'd dare to?!"

"You can try me!"

"You've really grown bold! What's so bad about having one daughter? Once we marry her off, we'll be free. If it's a son, you'd have to worry about getting him a wife. Why do you have such low awareness?"

In the dark, Lisa widened her eyes at his handsome face. She could not believe that he was saying these things!

"What do you think your child is? You make him or her sound like a burden. Father and Mother didn't turn their backs on you. Instead, it's you turning back on them. Besides, how are you sure that I'm bearing a daughter? What if it's a son? Do you plan on not loving him?"

She got up at once and propped herself up to look at him.

"That's not what I meant. I was just concerned that you'd be burdened with worry in the future. Sons are closer to their mothers... Your job won't be easy in the future. If you don't teach your son well, they could cause grand disasters. At least, we can pass our daughter to her future husband to watch over, just like you and me now."

Jungkook was filled with all sorts of anxiety right now. Back then, before she was pregnant, he was looking forward to her being pregnant, but now that she was, he was hoping that...

Without a doubt, Jungkook was ridden with father-to-be mania.

"You really think so far ahead! Your son's the one who'll cause grand disasters! My son will definitely be an excellent man in the future. I want to send him for training in the army. It'd be best if he can serve for life and fulfill my unachieved dreams. If it's a daughter, I won't let her suffer all of that."

"Wouldn't your son be my son? Fine. Consider it a slip of the tongue. Anyway, the sun's about to come up. Sleep a little more."

When Lisa woke up once again, the sun was already up and bright. The man beside her was already gone and the pillow was cold too, but there were still remnants of his scent in the air.

When she tidied up and went downstairs, she realized he left very early in the morning. It was almost 11 a.m. right now, so the plan probably took off a long while ago.

Lisa was quite relaxed in the next few days. She would either go back to Jeon Manoban residence while Mina remained closely by her side.

That evening, Lisa returned to Maple Residence earlier since she had work the next day and had to spend some time arranging the information. The meeting in the next morning would be to conclude the season's report. Obviously, she had to be more well-planned.

When Mina sent her through the Maple Residence gates, Lisa suddenly said, "You can go back earlier. Just wait for me at the office tomorrow."

Mina would come over early in the morning every day. In fact, Lisa also understood that she stayed quite far away from Maple Residence. Since Glory World was in the middle of them both, there was no need for her to be exhausted rushing from end to end.

"Don't worry, Director Manoban. Manager Wong has arranged a place for me to stay at the Grand Waves Apartment area. It'll take less than 10 minutes to get here. I was just going to pack my things and move over tonight. That way, it'd be more convenient."

Mina got to know Lisa much more and found that she was not as cold as before. In fact, she was rather friendly.

"Mmm, go back earlier then. I'll tell Lucas to get someone to help you move your things."