2:95

Upon hearing this, Luna just chuckled coldly. “At least, I’m still Mrs. Kim right now. I am the head lady of the Kim Corp, and even bore a son for the Kim family, so they have no way of ditching me, and you? You’ve got nothing! The family is gone! Grandfather is completely disappointed in you too. What do you have now? What? You have nothing—”

In the midst of Luna’s sharp and cold shout, Dari lifted a hand again and bitterly slapped the other side of her face!

Luna shrieked and widened her red eyes furiously as she glared at Dari. Her hands were twisted in a knot.

“Even if I am left with nothing, I am still your mother! I gave birth to you! This is karma for treating your mother this way! I can’t believe that you are my daughter! Does that mean that your obedience all these years was fake? Did you lie even to your own mother? You’re really daring now! Remember who raised you! I’ve really raised a thankless wretch!”

Dari was so mad that the blood rose to her head. She shot Luna a cold glare before getting up.

“Reflect on your own conscience!” she demanded and then turned to leave the ward.

Yet, Dari had just opened the door when a tall figure greeted her sight.

In surprise, she subconsciously retreated two steps and then looked up to see, realizing that it was Hanbin!

At that moment, he stood coldly before the door. His handsome face did not reveal a hint of surprise at all. His dark eyes were filled with disdain as he looked callously at Dari!

Dari was shocked as if she realized something. Her heart started to beat really fast like a bullet train!

Could it be—?

That he had heard their conversation earlier?

How much did he hear?

Dari was startled and started to feel uneasy as she looked at Hanbin.

Yet, Hanbin just looked mockingly at her. His gaze made Dari’s heart sink. She wanted to say something when Hanbin bitterly averted his gaze and looked at the sickbed.

“Hanbin!”

When Luna saw Hanbin, she quickly propped herself up from the sickbed. Her gentle expression was still pale and was very different from her menacing expression earlier. Now, she did seem quite lovely and moving.

With her head of messy hair, Luna asked Hanbin a little weakly, “Hanbin, you’re here! How’s our child?”

Yet Hanbin only responded with a cold expression, his cold gaze went back and forth between her and Dari, then a sneer curved on his lips, Luna was a little alarmed by this, she felt uneasy, and she started to have a bad feeling she quickly explained, “Hanbin, earlier I, earlier those were all angry words, I, I don’t actually...”

“Whether it is or not, you know best. In fact, I’m not the one that needs an explanation.”

As Hanbin spoke, he glanced coldly behind at Dari and mocked, “This seems like you, but whenever you make a mistake, apart from pushing away the responsibilities and putting the blame on other people, what else do you know? Without a doubt, that’s you.”

“Hanbin, no! If it weren’t for her, we wouldn’t be like this. What do you want me, a weak girl, to do?”

Anger that was hard to conceal colored Luna’s pale face as she stared at Dari for a long time. There was a sense of her being wronged that could not be hidden in her voice as she choked on her sobs. “You wouldn’t understand that feeling of being so high at the peak and plummeting into a pit! If it weren’t for all those scandals, Yueying would at least still be around, and so would the family. Grandmother wouldn’t be laying on the bed half-alive! You wouldn’t understand the feeling of being chased by those fierce debt collections. Everything is so horrible now! Can’t she just be more patient and let me have a few days of peace?”