2:69

Lisa calmed herself down and suppressed the panic inside her. With a deep breath, she looked at him in the eyes. “I just gave Chaeng a call... I found out about the news. I... I...”

His expression darkened as he cursed deep inside. Embracing her in his arms, he comforted, “What’s the big deal? It’s nothing to panic about.”

“Why didn’t you ask me anything? And you’re trying to hide it from me? Those photos... I don’t know...”

Lisa then realized the reason for him applying leave for her and taking her phone away, aside from giving her time to rest, was also because of this.

“About what?” He gave her a meaningful glance and asked, “If Mingyu is better-looking than your Mr. Jeon?”

Lisa was stunned for a moment. She shook her head and replied to him with a genuine expression, “You’re much more handsome than him.”

Jungkook nodded, apparently very satisfied with her reply. He then continued, “Is he more attractive than your Mr. Jeon?”

Lisa gave it some thought. Master Kim was no more than a hooligan to her. Of course, he was incomparable with Mr. Jeon. Although Jungkook could be quite a bastard at times, he was still mostly very attractive and charming.

Lisa shook her head again.

He smiled calmly., “Then, what should I ask about? It’s hard to lower your standards once you’ve experienced better just like buying clothes and jewelry. If you have a priceless diamond, would you still look at street stall ornaments?”

Lisa was once again dumbfounded by his words!

What diamond and street stall ornaments?

Her eyes widened slightly as she looked at him.

This person!

How shameless!

Was he saying he was the diamond and Mingyu was the street stall ornament?

“Moreover, you can’t even satisfy me, so how are you going to have the energy to deal with him? I heard there are only the same few reasons that cause a marriage to fall. Those reasons don’t apply to us. You don’t have a criminal motive.”

“What reasons? How do I not have a criminal motive? Actually, Mingyu is pretty okay...” She was like a curious little baby as she stared at him.

“Do you want to know?”

He looked at her from above as a grin gradually appeared on his face. His burning eyes sent off a pressure towards her, so she grabbed onto his shirt and nodded.

“First, the inability to satisfy your material needs. Secondly, the lack of emotional communication. The third, unhappy sex life.”

He went straight to the point!

Lisa was counting with her finger when he listed down the reasons.

Before Lisa could react, the man continued to explain, “The first one to us is the most impossible. As for the second one, your husband can see through those thoughts of yours. As for the third... that’s not even an issue. Was there a time when you didn’t pass out from being too satisfied?”

“Enough, stop talking! Bastard! You’re the one satisfied! Not me!”

Before he could finish, Lisa had already turned red, yet he continued to use such a calm and serious tone. He spoke so casually, and many images flashed through her mind, making her feel embarrassed, yet this fellow did not look affected at all.

“Missus, I realize that you’ve learned how to lie to me.”

“I did not...”

“Whether you did or not, we’ll know once we try.”