2:20

Lisa’s eyes were sharp and frigid while she stared straight at Wenwen.

As expected, Wenwen’s expression darkened right after that. The cold aura around her felt like poisonous, cold needles.

“Grandfather told me about you. You gave up being a mother for power. I don’t even need to guess. The culprit of my parents’ broken relationship is you.” Lisa sounded stern as her cold gaze almost coated Wenwen with a layer of ice.

Nevertheless, Wenwen just shivered slightly. Her stubbornness would not allow her to back off, so she straightened her back and faced her straight-on.

Lisa was impressed by this old lady’s demeanor. She could still be so self-righteous even at this point. With a scoff, she gently put her coffee cup down to close in and speak beside Wenwen’s ears, “So, do you think I’ll just let you get away with this?”

“What do you want then? Will you only stop after you totally destroy Yueying? Do you know that’s the family’s? The family! You’re still using the surname now! I never expected you to backstab us like this! How can you do that? JL Movies and Televisions? You’re happy now, aren’t you?!” Wenwen’s eyes were burning with rage. Her tone of voice was fierce as she clenched her fists and glared at Lisa.

“The family’s? Can you guarantee that it’s still the family’s property after you die? As for West Park, are you sure if you have West Park now, you won’t sell it to fulfill Yueying’s financial needs?” Lisa had a mocking grin on her face.

When Lisa expressed this, Wenwen paused and her expression looked worse. The fury in her eyes almost shot out.

Lisa sat back down slowly. “To only care for your self-interest, you can go look for Dari and her daughter. Isn’t the Yoo family your strong support system?”

“Go home. I already told you long before that I’ll snatch back what belongs to me. I won’t give you West Park and I’ll also play around with Yueying first. I’d like to see how the Yue family saves you this time. Back then, you could use Father as your bargaining chip. A while ago, your target was me, but now I’d really like to see who else you can sacrifice.” Lisa’s tone was quite calm and her expression was indifferent as she watched Wenwen whose lips were clearly trembling from suppressing her anger. Evidently, she was not planning to concede on this.

“That means that you’re determined to topple Yueying, aren’t you?” Wenwen’s hands turned into tight balls. She slammed the table hard, and her fierce gaze fixed on Lisa with a glare that was as sharp as a knife.

Just as Lisa was about to respond with certainty and Wenwen’s fist was about to swing toward her, a sweet-tempered voice suddenly came from behind. It was obvious whose voice that belonged to.

“Grandmother! Why did you come here!?”

Indeed, in the next instant, Luna rushed to Wenwen’s side with a hand on her belly. Her face was filled with anxiety, and she looked rather wan and sallow.

“Nana!”

When she saw Luna, Wenwen’s tensed and furious expression eased a little. She turned to look worriedly at Luna as she asked coldly, “How’s the company doing?”

Upon hearing this, Luna’s charming little face immediately became sullen. She bit on her lip slightly while her eyes were filled with a cold light as she looked toward Lisa.

After a while, she said, “Grandmother, don’t worry about the company matters anymore, mother and I will handle it, don’t worry, go to the hospital first, the doctor says that you shouldn’t be working too hard.”

Luna’s voice was filled with concern, yet she looked at Lisa with an exceptionally stern gaze.

“How can I not be worried about Yueying’s current state? Yueying is about to be toppled by this vicious, ungrateful wretch! I just knew that she would do this. She has sinister intentions. Otherwise, I wouldn’t have thought about asking for those shares back. Now, she’s proven that my predictions were right back then!”