2:60

She had served in the army before and her family owned a martial arts center. She was well-versed in Yongchun and Muay Thai. Being deftly skilled, she could even exchange hands with Lucas for quite a few rounds without being defeated. Apart from that, she was also a cadet that Jungkook and the rest had watched over while they all served in the army. Jungkook only found out about this when Lucas brought Mina over.

As he sat at his desk and flipped open the information that Lucas handed him, Jungkook muttered softly, “Myoui Mina?”

After a while, he looked up at the quiet girl before his desk.

Her long hair was casually tied into a neat bun. She wore a pair of canvas shoes and a fading gray tracksuit. With a fair and graceful face, her twinkling eyes were filled with a sharp and cold light. Despite not being a beauty or anything, at least, she had the good looks of a pretty daughter from a humble family.

Mina’s sharp eyes quickly flitted to Chan, Lucas, and several other bodyguards as she said calmly,

“Hello, Chairman Jeon. I’m Mina Myoui. Everyone can call me Mina.”

With a nod, Jungkook briefly browsed through the information at hand, then he abruptly closed the folder.

“I vaguely remember you, Mina. You came in top three for that year’s devil-like training camp. You’re quite capable.” Jungkook made a simple comment.

He, Bambam, and Eunwoo had retired from service after they finished that training. It had already been five or six years since then. Back then, Mina seemed to have been recommended with the new recruits despite only being 18 or 19 years old then. Now, a few years had passed, and she was already over 20 years old now. She had shed her juvenile features from back then, so she now looked much sharper and steadier.

“Instructor Jeon, you’ve got a good memory,” Mina coldly answered.

With a smile, Jungkook set aside the document in his hand and looked her from the side. “Lucas has already told me about you. You’re skilled and have high awareness too. Your counter-reconnaissance skills are strong too. Well, I’m very happy with everything. I’m sure Lucas has already told you roughly the tasks you need to do.”

“I will do my best to ensure Missus is protected.” Mina responded in a firm tone.

Jungkook nodded with satisfaction. “Not bad. Your job is to protect her, and be her personal assistant.”

“Okay, you’ve met everyone now. All of you, work with each other,” Jungkook concluded. Then, he called Lisa’s office for her to come up.

Over ten minutes passed before Lisa arrived. She pushed the door open and saw the people standing in the office. She was even momentarily stunned, especially when she saw Mina. Her eyes were filled with doubt as she examined her, then squinted at Jungkook.

“Lali, come. This is Myoui Mina. She’ll be your personal assistant from now on,” Jungkook introduced calmly.

“Hello, Director Manoban. I’m Mina Myoui. You can just call me Mina.” Mina bowed indifferently.

Liaa then remembered that Jungkook did say he was going to get her a female bodyguard, especially after he found out she was blocked at the tunnel. She had already rejected him once, but unexpectedly, he just got someone to come right away.

She thought about it and knew that it was a crucial period right now, so she just acknowledged, “Hello, I’m Lalisa Manoban. You can call me Lisa.”

“Okay, now that you’ve met each other, from today onwards, you must carry out your duties well. Lucas, bring her down to settle in first. All of you can leave too.” As Jungkook gave his last orders for the session, he reached out to pull Lisa in.