The Lounge Page

Greetings and welcome to my second Kpop Images book! If you haven't read the announcement from the first Kpop Images book, I wanted to start off fresh and add new things I wish did from the last one and make it look nicer

Greetings and welcome to my second Kpop Images book! If you haven't read the announcement from the first Kpop Images book, I wanted to start off fresh and add new things I wish did from the last one and make it look nicer. Not only that there are also more things that are featured in this book than in the last one... I'll be writing about certain female actresses from K-Dramas like Kim Sejeong who played in Business Proposal and Seo Yeaji who acted in It's Okay Not to Be Okay. Hope this would hype you all up!

Anyway... Here are the rules you must follow and please read them carefully.

General Rules for the Book

Rule I: The Kpop Novels is a friendly environment which means any harassment and bullying towards anyone or myself is strictly prohibited.

Rule II: Requests are acceptable and all the information regarding requests will be located on the Request forms page and please do NOT post your requests on this page

Rule III: IF you do NOT like reading this book at all... Please leave and move on! Any trolling or hate comments will be deleted and reported!

Rule IV: You are welcome to criticize the book but it must have a reason like grammar, writing style, or something similar if you post an inappropriate criticism which means if you have no valid reason behind it and you just hate the book in general... Your comment will be deleted and your account will be blocked

Rule V: If you break any rules in the book, you will be BLOCKED and REPORTED!!! And there will be NO argument!!!

Note: Just a heads up, if you post stupid hate or trolling comments in the book... Be prepared to be clowned on by other users and they won't get penalized for it. So, if you have nothing nice to say just shut up and move on! It's not rocket science!