S4|E9: I Am What You Made Me (Bae Irene)

Requested by: @Agi319

—————————————————

Y/N's POV

Just another day in the office... Shit a ton of paperwork and contracts to sign with other companies. 

Being rich comes at a price, lots of work and stress but thankfully, the company can run without me as I'm just a mentor I have my representatives and managers to run the company 24/7. 

"Sir, you have a meeting with a representative of KFC," My secretary informed me. 

"Okay, let us be off then," I replied as I get up from my chair. 

Leaving my office, we go into the elevator that shall take us down to the basement garage, once the doors open, I take out my car keys. 

Pressing the button to unlock the doors and automatically open them, I go inside the driver's seat while my secretary goes into the passenger seat. 

Driving to the KFC's main office building just about five blocks away from mine, I checked in with security and parked inside the garage bay. 

Entering the lobby through the elevator, I went to the receptionist's desk and checked myself in for the business arrangement. 

"Ah, Mister Kim, right? My boss is eager to see you, his personal office, top floor," She informed me and I thanked her. 

Going up to the top floor of the building, I knock on the doors, and we were greeted by Mister Jeon the CEO of KFC. 

"Greetings, Mister Kim, please come inside!" He greeted and we entered his office. 

"Please have a seat, would you like any refreshments?" He offered and I shook my head. 

"No thank you, but I appreciate the offer," I declined and he nodded. 

"Straight to business, I see, let's get to it then," He commented and we sat down. 

Beginning the business meeting we discussed the normal terms such as copyrights, splitting the profits, and how we can both benefit from this arrangement. 

That was until he started to get off-topic when he mentioned my girlfriend, Bae Irene, at first, I didn't think much of it as he only complimented Irene as an idol. 

"You know what would be a shame?" He asked and I raised an eyebrow. 

"What?" I asked. 

"That she'd be the one who betrays your trust and goes behind your back having an affair," He mentioned. 

"The hell are you talking about?" I sternly asked and he chuckled. 

"I mean, it wouldn't be a surprise... Irene is one fucking sexy woman and she has the reputation of being the playgirl of the industry."He explained and I stood up.