S4|E10: Family Feud With The Boys (Female Idols)

Author's POV

Author's POV

Ah, what a beautiful morning it is... The birds chirping, the flowers blooming, and the inhabitants going about their lives... Except there are a few special individuals who happened to be married to Kpop stars.

Their names are Alain, Winnter, Zak, and lastly Aetri, every day 24/7 they are tied up to their wives.

But today is going to be really special as they are invited to star on America's top show Family Feud since they've been grabbing the attention of the mainstream media.

What could possibly go wrong...?

"Alain, you've really pulled through for me today, when I asked you to star on Family Feud, I didn't expect you to bring JR, Alex, along with the rest of your gang." He complimented.

"Now worries, Steve, we're all a packaged deal so all of us combined will probably surpass the super bowl," I replied.

"Yeah, I wouldn't be sure about that, but okay," He pointed out.

"Is this show about cucking... Because I'd hate for Yuna to peg me again..." Aetri asked.

"Uhhh... Maybe..." Zak answered.

"I hope not... Because Yuna has been good to me," Aetri replied.

"Aetri you better get your act together because you're not going out there lolly-gagging and disgracing us in front of our wives!" Winnter threatened and it didn't take long for Steve to get worried.

"Uhm, is he going to be like that during the show?" He asked.

"Don't worry, Steve, we informed him of the guidelines," Alex assured.

"That's good to hear now listen up! This is a family-friendly show, occasional swear words are fine just don't shout it out like a thirteen-year-old in a Call of Duty lobby. Also no Kpop-related scandals... It divides the audience and brings the ratings down." He explained.

"Have no fear, Steve, you can count on us just like how I manned up and finally made Yuna stop fucking other guys in front of me and I also managed to win back Wonyoung from that one asshole friend of mine," Aetri assured and they all facepalmed.

"Da hell!? Alain, what kind of circus act did you bring upon my show!?" Steve asked.

"No worries, Aetri always acts like this," JR answered.

"ALRIGHT, IT'S SHOWTIME!!! Originally, I was grateful that Alain has orchestrated this whole gathering but now I'm starting to get a bad feeling about this whole situation so when we get out there no funny business, got it?" Steve asked and we nodded.

Stepping out backstage in front of the huge crowd as the camera crew focuses on the show host Steve and the audience cheered.

"Welcome everyone to Family Feud, I'm your host the one and only Steve Harvey!" Steve introduced himself.