S3|E11: Android Guardian (IVE/NMIXX/IU/SNSD)

Requested by: @CaptainGeneral

—————————————————

Author's POV

In a laboratory in 2075, lies one of the world's most talented and gifted scientists and engineers, their ambition is to create the most advanced technology on the planet.

"Sir, Android 220's construction is finished," One of the researchers informed.

"Take me to him," The doctor ordered and he nodded.

The doctor enters the containment chamber surrounded by Clone Commandos guarding and observing the android.

"Sir, Android 220 is ready and operational," One of the Commandos reported.

"Excellent, we shall deploy Android 220 to the past, and it's a perfect place for a field test," He said.

"With all due respect, sir, but shouldn't we give him a human name to conceal his identity?" The Commando suggested.

"You have a good point there Trooper, which is precisely why I've given him the name Moon Y/N, and do not worry, his intellect is highly advanced that way he'll have no problem blending in." He explained and he nodded.

"Understood, sir, will begin deployment procedures and initiate the time warp sequence," The Commando replied.

With preparations underway, the operators and engineers did a final check on Y/N before turning on his power module.

After getting the green light from the supervisors, they began transferring power to Y/N booting up his systems.

"Systems are green so far, activating Android," An Operator said and he booted up Y/N's main core.

Completing the activation was a success and Moon Y/N powered on with no issues, he began booting up his observation, weapons, and central power core.

"Ah, welcome, Android 220," The doctor greeted.

"Greetings sir, my name is Moon Y/N, my designation number is Android 220, and I'm at your service," Y/N greeted.

"Very good, you're first task, is to prevent Kpop idols of the past from suffering tragic fates, by traveling back in 2021 and rescuing them from dangerous situations, is that clear?" The doctor instructed.

"Very clear, sir, I am an android and I am equipped by all means to accomplish any mission or task," Y/N replied and he nodded.

Giving the order to activate the time warp sequence, once the device was ready, Y/N stepped through the vortex and vanished into thin air.

"Let's hope all our hard work pays off... Otherwise, we will have to find another way to recoup our investment," One of the Engineers mentioned.

"How about we have some faith, my friend? Besides, there hasn't been an Android we've never failed to create," The doctor replied.