S2|E10: New Manager (Sullyoon)

Requested by: @Kyoell

—————————————————

Y/N's POV

"Wait? So am I in?" I asked the employer and he nodded.

"Correct, Y/N, looking at your resume and responses to my questions... You're exactly the type of person we're looking for being the manager of our new girl group." He answered me and I couldn't believe I had just gotten my dream job.

Ever since Kpop became a thing to the entire world, I always wanted to work alongside idols. I never had any passion for anything but Kpop as I had no luck with finding a proper career for myself.

The employer gives me a file containing the duties of my job, contacts, and the group I'll be managing.

Once I got home, I opened the file, and when I looked at the papers and I saw that I'll be managing the rookie girl group NMIXX. Reading their profile, it appears they hadn't debuted yet and they're still working on the song and choreography.

But there was one member that caught my eye... Looking at the picture the girl's name was Seol Yoon Ah but her stage name is Sullyoon. Although we're about the same age, I was quite surprised at how young the members are.

Regardless, a job is a job and I look forward to helping them grow in the future, the next day in the early morning, I wake up and get myself dressed up in casual attire.

Getting inside the company van that JYP had assigned me, I drove to the dorm of NMIXX and the drive down the streets lasted about ten minutes until I arrived.

Hopping out of the van, I take a deep breath before walking into the JYP Dorm House, inside the dorm house was full of rooms and tight security.

Before I could go any further, I had to go through a metal detector and get my bags and pockets searched for any weapons. After getting cleared by security, I go to the dorm room number based on the job description.

Knocking on it, I hear footsteps before the leader Haewon answered the door, she asked who I was and I explained that I was their new manager.

"Ah, I see, you're the one that Sullyoon couldn't shut up about..." She replied but whispered the last part.

"Well, come on in!" She said to me and I walked into the room.

Inside the living room, there were some piles of boxes in the corner, meaning they hadn't lived here for long, the rest of the dorm was decked out with typical furniture such as a TV, tables, and kitchen, and there were bedrooms that the girls shared.

"Sorry that the place is a mess, Oppa," Haewon apologized to me.

"No worries, Haewon, it's not much of a big deal," I replied to her and she smiled.