S2|E12: Nightmare Night (Yuna/Yeojin/Ningning)

Requested by: @WJSN4Lyfe

—————————————————

Y/N's POV

Walking down the snowy and busy streets of Seoul, it was quite peaceful with cars driving passed me as the snowflakes fall down upon us.

Despite the quiet ambiance of the city, I can't help but feel that I was being stalked and watched by someone. Scanning my surroundings there was nothing out of the ordinary so I shrugged it off.

Suddenly, out of the blue, I accidentally bumped into a girl dressed in all black, I quickly apologized to her until I saw how pale her skin was... It was almost as white as the snow.

Yes, the people here in Korea have very pale skin compared to other countries but she takes the cake.

The mysterious woman girl was wearing a mask concealing her mouth and cheeks but looking into her eyes can hypnotize you in an instant.

"You surely are clumsy one aren't ya~?" She teased me before giggling and I chuckled.

"Y-Yeah, but I should get going now because there is supposed to be a blizzard tonight and we don't want to get in the middle of it, do we?" I replied to her.

"Indeed, in that weather, you can easily get hyperthermia. Best, I should be going, have a good day." She said to me before walking passed me.

The weather app notified me that the blizzard was quickly approaching, so I got into the parking building and got into my car before driving back home.

Unfortunately, I got caught in the bad traffic as everyone else was trying to get back home safely and of course, the blizzard had arrived.

Almost the entire road and city were covered in thick layers of snow and ice making it difficult to navigate through the traffic but the city workers are working their asses off to shovel the snow off the road.

There were also officers doing road traffic duties, the grueling drive lasted nearly three hours until I finally arrived back home.

Parking in the garage, I closed the door quickly as the snowy winds were blowing inside the garage, going inside the living room, I turned on the heater to avoid catching a cold and made some hot chocolate.

Relaxing on the couch, I got a phone call from my supervisor, picking up my phone from the table, I answered it to see what he wanted.

"Yes, sir?" I asked him.

"Greetings, Agent Shin, I hoped you made it back home safely from the blizzard, tonight." He greeted me.

"No worries, sir, I'm at home safe from the harsh weather, what did you need?" I asked him.

"Excellent, I just received reports from our analysts, they're getting strange readings from sector 11..." He informed me.

"Sector 11... That's the abandoned village south of Jeonju, heard a lot of disturbing rumors that the village is cursed or haunted... Which is why the villagers had deserted the place." I said to him.