S5|E8: Yeseo's Birthday Gift (Female Idols)

Requested by: Your Yandere Runaway @JangJeonghoon

—————————————————

Yeseo's POV

Waking up to a bright and beautiful day with the brightest smile on my face, I went up to the curtains and opened them taking in all the sunshine.

Today was going to be unique, you know why? It's because today is my birthday and I and the Maknae of Kep1er have planned a little present for me and the others.

"Yeseo!" I heard Youngeun call me and I headed downstairs.

"Surprise!" They all said after blowing confetti all over the living room.

"Haha! Thank you girls~!" I thanked them before laughing.

"You know what we're going to do today?" Bahiyyih asked me and I smirked.

"We're going to finally claim my man and bring him here," I answered and they nodded.

Guessing correctly, we all cheered but it quickly died down as we had no clue or any plan whatsoever to take our man.

However, we knew of someone who could help with our dilemma so we called Xiaoting-Unnie downstairs.

"Yes, babies?" She asked.

"Unnie, we need your help!" Youngeun replied and she raised an eyebrow.

"What is it this time?" She asked as she sipped her cup of mocha.

 "We need help kidnapping somebody!" I answered.

"Like how Solaris kidnapped Lucas? Okay, who's the guy?" She asked.

Showing him the picture we secretly took while he was eating in a local restaurant she examined the photo and smirked.

"Looks like we're after the same guy~," She mentioned.

"So you're in?" I asked and she nodded.

"Of course, let's get this show running," She answered and we evilly smirked.

------------------------------------------

Meanwhile...

Y/N's POV

Just minding my own business, today was a busy day since I had a fuck ton of schoolwork to get done but I cannot help but listen to Kep1er's music from time to time.

I mean they are just so catchy and good but I'm seriously been down bad for the Maknae Line, especially Bahiyyih and Shen Xiaoting. Her beauty is just something else.

But all I can do is just admire from afar while I suffer in classes to hopefully get a good job for me to survive.

Anyway, when I finally finished all of my schoolwork for the day, I sighed in relief but I felt my stomach growl since I hadn't eaten anything for the past several hours.