S3|E2: Twisted Secrets Pt.2 (Female Idols)

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

Stepping into the Gates of Hell, it was nearly pitch black and I can hardly see a few inches in front of me or even my own hands. 

Taking out my flashlight, I illuminated the corridor ahead of me, the hallway was full of shelves of animatronic parts and tools. 

Looking at the ceiling there was a surveillance camera meaning that they're must be a security office nearby but I have to be careful not to get caught by whoever is with me. 

I'm still confused as to why Taeyeon and the others threw me down here but to be honest, I don't wanna find out knowing the dark history of this pizzeria. 

I mean, children died in this place from food poisoning and I wouldn't be surprised by the souls of the children possessing the animatronics. 

Exploring the underground basement, with the amount of dust the furniture has gathered it's obvious nobody has been down here for quite some time. 

"Jeez, how big is this place?" I asked myself as I'm lost in this storage house. 

While wandering around, I came across a door with a sign indicating parts & service, slowly peaking through the door and shining my flashlight, I was shocked to see the three original animatronics. 

Opening the door and letting myself in, they appear to be deactivated and it doesn't look like they're able to function anymore due to their age. 

Their skin or suit was covered in dirt marks and their outfits are kind of torn, they're names are Park Jihyo, Kim Dahyun, and Hirai Momo. 

Guess, Taeyeon doesn't know that they've been relocated down here, but it's probably best to keep my distance in case they jump at me. 

Even though I loved playing with the girls during childhood, I didn't want to stay any longer so I left the room. 

Resuming seeking for the security office, I found a sign pointing towards the office so I followed its directions and thankfully the office was there. 

Going inside, the place looked old, there was a circuit breaker that controls the electricity and multiple monitors, and a computer. 

Opening the circuit breaker, I switched on the power switch, and the lights turned on illuminating the entire place. It looks like there's still power. 

Suddenly, the phone began ringing and walked up to the desk to see the caller ID that belonged to the manager so I answered him. 

"What the hell man! I told you not to go down there! There's no way we can get you out! You'll have to wait five nights until a rescue team arrives! Look do you even understand how dangerous it is down there!? What has gotten into you?! Good grief, just stay in the security office! To help you out, there are leftover voice messages for the previous security guard that worked down there. I hope you find what you're looking for but please don't die for it and most importantly, be safe."