S5|E7: My Owners (Female Idols)

Requested by: Your boy @aWinnter

—————————————————

Y/N's POV

Goddamn, I can't believe that I've won tickets to my mo- I mean Solaris's fan meet! This is a dream come true!

I've been a huge fan of them since pre-debut, I always fantasize about them owning me and commenting positive things about them despite Knets always criticizing them for the stupidest things.

This is my chance to interact with them rather than watch them perform in concerts. God, I'm already nervous as fuck.

I think I might've just nutted in my pants again... Damnit now I'm gonna have to change clothes.

Getting myself changed of my underwear and pants, I grab my car keys, go into the garage, hop into my car, and drive to the convention center.

When I arrived at the convention center, finding an open parking spot was fucking hard as the lot was poorly designed as there were cars all over the damn place.

Finally, when I parked my car in a stall, I got out of my vehicle and locked the doors to prevent some burglar from stealing it.

Waiting in the long ass line, I was kind of impatient but also had a bit of anxiety as I'm about to meet them after years of trying to win tickets.

When it was my turn to check in, I showed my ticket to the security guard and was searched for any weapons or contraband.

"Alright, you're good to go," The guard cleared and I thanked him.

Proceeding into the building, I make my way into the auditorium where everyone is eagerly awaiting for the fan meet to begin.

We waited for what felt like hours of agony and torture even though only fifteen minutes had passed.

"May I have your attention, please?! We want to thank and congratulate every one of you who are here to meet and support Solaris after these past few years! Now without further due, please give a warm welcome to Solaris!" The MC announced and we cheered as the girls stepped onto the stage.

"Hello everyone! Welcome to Solaris's very first fan meet!" Bona mummy introduced herself.

Wait...? What's that warm feeling in my pants? Don't tell me I just nutted again! Fuck control yourself Y/N before you make yourself look like an idiot!

"Are you all ready?!" Natty enthusiastically asked and we cheered.

Phew, I didn't nut myself again... But damn those balloons... Those jugs... And that phat ass... It's to die for...

Commencing the fan meet, they first held a mini-concert performing some of their songs and as always they delivered an amazing performance.

However, I couldn't shake the feeling that they were staring at me like a hawk... I mean I swear all of them are literally looking at me dead in the eyes right now!