S4|E5: Stranded Love (WJSN)

Requested by: @user95886429

—————————————————

Y/N's POV

"I got one on my tail!" One of my squadmates reported.

"Don't worry, I'm on him!" I assured as I move in to intercept the TIE on my friend's tail.

Moving into firing position, I target the TIE fighter in front of me, and when I got a lock on to him, I pressed the trigger firing a laser at him until I tore off his wing making the enemy crash into the desert below.

"Thanks, Echo 2!" He thanked.

"No problem, Echo 3!" I replied.

Today, is the most crucial moment in the Galaxy, with the Emperor killed in Endor and the Empire left in disarray, all remaining Imperial Forces gathered at Jakku for a last stand.

If we destroy the entire fleet here on this planet, the Empire will finally be on its knees and peace will be restored to the Galaxy once again.

For now, my squadron is doing what it can to help as this is the biggest battle in history, shipwrecks were everywhere, there were too many distress calls to count, and there's only so much we can do for them.

"Echo 3, I'm picking up a distress signal not too far from your position! Sending coordinates! Provide air support and destroy those AT-ATs!" The operator ordered.

"Copy that, Command!" I acknowledged.

Changing the course of direction, I fly toward the coordinates sent by the capital ship, and there I got a clear vision of the walkers.

Looking at the situation it doesn't look for my friends down on the sand as they were outnumbered and outgunned.

Moving into the airstrike position I get a lock onto one of the walker's weak spots which is the neck and fired away torpedos.

The torpedos landed a direct hit on the walker and it collapsed into the sands, targeting the other walker, I fired a torpedo and it also was a direct hit.

With the walkers out of the picture, it should give my friends on the ground lots of breathing space to fend themselves against the Imperial Stormtroopers.

Setting the next course to the nearest distress call, there was a squadron of TIE bombers heading toward a defense sector in the perimeter.