S4|E6: War of Love (Minatozaki Sana)

Requested by: @ShaShaSha029

—————————————————

Y/N's POV

It was my first day of University, quite exciting to say the least as I'll hopefully make new friends, find my place here in this school, and perhaps find a girlfriend.

Enough of my delusions, I was walking to my first class of the day when I heard running footsteps quickly approaching me.

Out of the blue, a girl that almost reassembled to be a squirrel crashed into me making me trip and fall onto the ground.

"Hey watch where you're going!" I angrily yelled.

"Oh, shut up! You should be watching where you're going and if you did, none of this would've happened in the first place!" She argued and I clenched my fist.

God, I wanna punch this girl so badly because of her dumbass logic but since I'm not the type that condones violence, I take deep breaths to calm myself down before I do something I'm going to regret later on.

Getting back on my feet, I shoved her aside, I looked at her one last time and she shot me a glare that could kill a man.

Shrugging it off, I go to my first class which is science, the teacher greeted me, and tells me to take a seat.

Getting settled onto my desk, I see another familiar student enter the classroom and I was disgusted to see the same girl that rudely bumped into me.

We shot each other glares but didn't say a word, we minded our business, and thankfully she wasn't bothersome throughout the lecture.

After the class was over, we were dismissed to be sent to our next class which is math one of my strongest points as it's not that hard as long as you keep an open mind.

Thankfully, that girl wasn't in the same class as me this time making me sigh in relief that she won't be in my presence.

"Alright class, today is just going to be introductions so no assignments just yet, and any time we have left, you all can do whatever you want," Miss Young announced.

What seemed like an eternity of just presentation turned out to last the entire period until the bell rang signaling it was lunchtime.

Hearing that there's going to be a club recruitment event for new first-year students like myself, I decided to go check it out to see what cool stuff they have to offer.

Going to the courtyard, there were tents set up in a formation, checking out the various clubs, there was robotics, chess, student council, hiking, you name it, but the club that I'm looking to join the most is the dance crew.

"Hey, looking to join the University's Dance Crew?" One of the members asked and I nodded.

"Of course, how do I sign up?" I asked and he hands me a form.