S2|E8: Special Offer (Yunjin/Kazuha)

Requested by: @AetriYolk

—————————————————

Y/N's POV

Who would knew inventing products for retails could be so hard...? Looking into my drawings of blueprints of my most favorable inventions so far, it's difficult to get any recognition and attract buyers.

Trying to figure out my next move, I had a lot of things going on my mind as I'm under the pressure of debt and bills to pay up otherwise the bank is going to come for my ass.

Suddenly, a random channel comes onto my TV and it was a show that I happened to be unfamiliar with. Reading the title intro, it was called "Shark Tank" and to my surprise, it wasn't a documentary about sharks swimming tanks.

The show was hosted by six girls who are all successful investors, Chaewon, Sakura, Yunjin, Kazuha, Garam, and Eunchae. All of them were very attractive but they were also smart too with their money.

It was nerve-racking to see how the man who presented his product which is an iPhone protection case but failed as his protection case had failed the drop test.

Good Lord, really shows they don't mess around when it comes to quality checks, but at the same time, I'm fully confident that my product is top-notch when it comes to value.

"Hey there Shark Tank fans! Do you happen to be an inventor? Well, look no further! Just send your message to this email below and perhaps you'll be lucky enough to be featured in an episode!" Chaewon announced to the audience before the outro rolled.

Seeing this as the perfect opportunity to finally get the attention I needed for my new products, I typed out the message and sent it to the email as instructed and hope for the best.

However, just as I was about to go to bed that night, I got an email notification on my phone and I was shocked to see that the official Shark Tank had replied to my message.

Tapping on the email, I couldn't believe what was happening as I got accepted to be in one of their episodes, not only that, my flight to Seoul will be paid for but strangely it was a one-way trip but I shrugged it off as I didn't pay much mind to it.

Maybe this is the year I've been waiting and looking for my entire life, haha, I could barely get some good sleep tonight as the thought of making thousands to potentially millions lingered in my head.

Even with at least a hundred thousand, I could pay off my entire house or even move to a bigger place like a mansion.

The next morning, I got up bright and early to pack up my things along with the "Special" invention before taking a cab to the airport.

Once I was done checking in with the receptionists and getting cleared by the security, I boarded the plane that will fly me to Seoul.

The flight lasted for more than half an hour, when the plane landed, I got off the cabin and take another taxi to the hotel that the Shark Tank show had covered for me.