S3|E6: The Shadow (Chou Tzuyu)

Author's POV

Author's POV

City of Tawagata, well-known for everyone making a living of themselves, selling flowers, coffee, food, you name it... But in the shrowded darkness lies those who intend harm to the innocent.

We called them "Supervillains", those low-life criminals cause nothing but chaos and destruction to Tawagata.

But that's where the knights and protectors of Tawagata step in, ordinary folks call them "Superheros" or Justice Knights of Tawagata.

The Knight's duties are to shield the innocent from the destruction of evil, they did a darn good job to the point where recruitment wasn't an issue.

In fact, getting into the Tawagata Justice League is nearly impossible as it only accepts the most talented and skilled individuals.

For years, the Justice League grew and worked hard to ensure the safety and protection of the citizens of Tawagata...

𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬...

Y/N's POV

Awaiting another mission or job from my contractor, I cleaned up my weapons in my armory room.

These weapons right here all belong to me as I've bought them with my hard-earned money from all those jobs that I've fulfilled.

Me, I don't really have special magical powers like the majority of villains and heroes but I do have skills and brains.

With my rifle, I can hit a target more than a mile away, it may seem impossible for a typical military sniper even the best of the best to hit anything at all.

But I'm a special case, I've practically grown up becoming a recon sniper thanks to the teachings of my grandfather who served in the Army as a reconnaissance sniper.

Now, I'm just a bounty hunter but the lifestyle suits me as we're neither loyal to the Justice Knights nor the Supervillains.

As long as we're getting paid enough, we're square but my guild's goal is to mainly cause as much damage as possible to the corrupted Governor Yang Hoseok.

In my eyes, he's not the rightful Governor of Tawagata as he cheated his way into office by killing the former Governor's son.

However, the damn lapdogs or the Tawagata Justice League keep standing in our way and it's pitiful to see their blind loyalty towards him.

Anyway, when I was just about finished cleaning up the armory, one of the guild members informed me that my contractor wants to speak to me.

Locking up the armory room, I head to my contractor's office, I walked upstairs, and when I got up to the door I knocked on it.

"Come in!" I heard him.

Entering his office, he tells me to take a seat, I did what he said and he started explaining the details of my next bounty.