S5|E1: Along For The Ride (Nakamura Kazuha)

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

Washing my brand-new 2022 Ford GT that I've recently picked up a couple of weeks ago, and I've already fallen in love with it as it was my dream car since childhood.

Even though I live in Japan and some car fanatics find it odd that I bought an American sports car instead of Japanese models like Nissan or Toyota.

But it's whatever, I've made some modifications to the exhaust pipes and added a spoiler making it look more badass.

While power washing the windshield I heard my phone ringing, quickly finishing up cleaning the windshield, I set aside the gun and looked at the screen to see my good friend Mina calling me.

"Yes, Minari?" I greeted as I continue washing my car.

"Hey, Y/N/N, you coming to the car show tonight?" She asked.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"Well, thought I might want to tell you this, the famous rookie Idol and member of Le Sserafim is coming to the show!" She informed me and I raised an eyebrow.

"Who are you referring to?" I asked.

"Nakamura Kazuha," She answered and my eyes widened.

"W-What?!" I exclaimed and I heard her giggle over the phone.

"That's right~! Momo and Sana are coming along as well and since we're all Idols, could give you a chance to talk to her!" She replied and I sighed.

"U sure that's fine, Minari?" I asked.

"Of course, it's fine, you're our friend!" She assured.

"H-Haha, alright then, see you at the car show, Minari!" I said my goodbyes.

"Yeah, see ya there~!" She replied before hanging up.

Jeez, who knew my ult bias in Kpop would be there at a car show tonight...? That means that I have to make sure my GT is presentable at her best so I won't make myself look like a fool.

Anyway, I finish power washing my car, drying it using a microfiber cloth to remove any fingerprints and some water stains left from the hose.

After doing a final check on the bodywork, everything looked to be ready to go for the show, and I couldn't wait to see the look on Sana's face as she is not aware that I bought a Ford GT.

When it was around five in the afternoon, I take the car keys, open the door, hop inside the driver's seat, insert the keys into the ignition switch, and hear the magnificent sound of the engine starting.

Hearing the loud roar coming from the exhaust and engine running was like music to my ears even though it does piss off my neighbors but that's not important right now.

Taking off the parking brake, I roll down to the street and drive out of the neighborhood to the main road.

The drive was about fifteen minutes until I arrived at the big ass parking lot in the mall and seeing all the Nissan GTRs and Toyota Supras and all sorts of cars was a sight to see.