S4|E8: A Morning With Jihyo (Park Jihyo)

Requested by: @dav1233555

—————————————————

Y/N's POV

Waking up to the smell of someone cooking delicious food, I sat up all groggy rubbing my eyes from tiredness, last night was quite eventful as Jihyo and I went to an award show. 

Sliding off the bed and onto my feet, I change clothes, shower, and brush my teeth before heading down the stairs. 

Looking down the balcony giving me a view of the living room and kitchen, I catch a glimpse of a woman dressed in a baggy shirt in the kitchen. 

Walking down the stairs, Jihyo still hasn't noticed my presence as she was too busy cooking breakfast so I back hugged her. 

"Woah! Baby, you up now?" She asked after getting startled. 

"Mhm," I mumbled and she giggled. 

"You're so cute, darling, why don't you go sit on the table over there, food will be ready in five minutes," She suggested and I let go of her. 

Pulling a chair in the dining room, I waited for her to finish cooking and she called me once the food was done. 

Taking the hot pot of fried rice, onto the table, we served ourselves and scooped up the fried rice onto our plates. 

"So how does it feel that you won your first award show?" Jihyo asked as she takes a bite of fried rice.

"Oh, well, quite unbelievable to be honest, never thought that a rookie idol like myself would win a reward after being in the industry for six months," I answered and she nodded. 

"I can see that, most of the time, it may take a year or two to finally win a reward but that record was broken was Aespa, Le Sserafim, and IVE won their first awards around the same time as you." She replied. 

"Either way, I'm proud of you baby, and you should be proud of yourself too~," She complimented and I blushed. 

Park Jihyo was always so caring and supportive like a mother despite her idol life and being the leader of Twice. 

The award show was very fun as I get to interact with my sunbaenims and other idols such as former IZ*ONE members Eunbi-Noona and Yena-Noona, along with all of my Noonas. 

Jihyo thankfully wasn't really the type to get jealous as she puts all her trust in me but that night she did get a little jealous as I wasn't giving her much attention with the girls hogging me the whole night. 

After the MC host announced that I was the first-place winner, I was absolutely stunned and could hardly believe I'd won my first award. 

The crowd cheered and applauded, as the results showed that the majority of the viewers and judges voted for my performance. 

It was a night I'll never forget for the rest of my life, and I couldn't have done it without Jihyo as she was there from the start of my career. 

"I love you Y/N," Jihyo said and I smiled. 

"I love you too, Jihyo," I replied. 

Author: Hoped you guys enjoyed that short story and to the requester, I hoped this was satisfying enough! If you did, please leave a vote and comment as it would be greatly appreciated :)