S4|E7: What Could Go Wrong? (Lee Chaeyoung)

Requested by: @JangJeonghoon

—————————————————

Y/N's POV

It was yet another beautiful and bright day with the air filled with the love of my lovely girlfriend Lee Chaeyoung.

The two of us have been dating for nearly three years as we just started our senior year of high school.

However, it's going to be sad when Chaeyoung leaves the city as she's starting her studies elsewhere in the country. Unfortunately, I'm studying on the exact opposite side of Korea meaning will be miles away from each other.

For now, we're just enjoying what little time we have left in school, we're practically married as she stays at my house quite often.

Everything was going exactly as I predicted, living my life the best I can each day, and spending time with my lovely girlfriend.

That was until the new transfer student came along...

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am, Miyawaki Sakura, I hope we all get along," Sakura introduced herself.

After she was finished introducing herself, the teacher assigned her the table next to mine and asked me to tour her around the school.

I swear out of all people why did it have to be me? Fucking sucks that I'm supposed to be having a small date with Chaeyoung but I'm stuck touring Sakura around the campus.

If I know Chaeyoung, she gets easily jealous and the fact that I'm with Sakura during lunch instead of her will surely anger her but I'm confident she'll understand.

When the bell rang, Sakura followed me out of the classroom, and I was shown Sakura around the school.

I am trying to speed things up to not take too long as I can only guess my girlfriend was waiting for me in our usual spot.

"That right there is D building and that small building is the main office," I pointed out and she nodded.

"Wow, this place is huge for a high school," She commented.

"Indeed, but that's pretty much all I have to show you," I replied and I felt someone tapping my shoulder.

Turning around to see who was trying to get my attention, I was surprised to see Chaeyoung giving me a stern look with her arms crossed.

"Uhm, I-I'll go now... Thank you, Oppa, for the tour..." Sakura nervously said before excusing herself.

"Who is she?" She asked and I sighed.

"Don't worry, Chaeyoung, that's Miyawaki Sakura, the new student who transferred here, and the teacher asked me to show her around campus, and I did only that, nothing else," I assured her, and she raised an eyebrow.